Evo7 or Sti or 318ci

evo5229

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
KL/Kedah/Penang
hi guys...thanks in advance....as i really dono which cars should i get....

here are the 3 cars that i most prefer....but many frenz gv me different opinion...

before this, my budget will be around RM100k-Rm120k...

For me, since young i like evo alots.....and so do WRXsti coz of the Boxer sound...really cannot tahan...most of the girls sure asked me for bmw as i think tis is wat catch their eyes.... For me, Yes bmw 318 coupe 2 door really kill me when i take a look of the car....just add some CF on the bimmer, it look so COOL....but the engine is only 1.8cc.....

for evo7/sti, penang...is hard to find....if got the price also not that cheap compare to KL.....and yes i agree that who bought those performance car....where got no modify/hard drive...abit sure have....In penang....not many places got good service for those sport car....all their price kills...

so guys...pls provide me some opinion on that....or u guys got better cars suggestion ...i really confusing and cant sleep well...hahaha

Pisang GTR

Known Member
Feb 9, 2009
in a farm
hi guys...thanks in advance....as i really dono which cars should i get....

here are the 3 cars that i most prefer....but many frenz gv me different opinion...

before this, my budget will be around RM100k-Rm120k...

For me, since young i like evo alots.....and so do WRXsti coz of the Boxer sound...really cannot tahan...most of the girls sure asked me for bmw as i think tis is wat catch their eyes.... For me, Yes bmw 318 coupe 2 door really kill me when i take a look of the car....just add some CF on the bimmer, it look so COOL....but the engine is only 1.8cc.....

for evo7/sti, penang...is hard to find....if got the price also not that cheap compare to KL.....and yes i agree that who bought those performance car....where got no modify/hard drive...abit sure have....In penang....not many places got good service for those sport car....all their price kills...

so guys...pls provide me some opinion on that....or u guys got better cars suggestion ...i really confusing and cant sleep well...hahaha
bro which sti version r u talking about?is it the ver 7 or 8?

Pisang GTR

Known Member
Feb 9, 2009
in a farm
i would like the looks and sound of the impreza....bro,why not u think about the fairlady and silvia....those cars are around the same price....silvia and fairlady also a lot of girls like the design wat...just my opinion la.....:driver:

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
If you want to impress the gurls.. get something sleek and different shape than most cars.. like rx8,fairlady... beemer most ppl own becoz of the streotype of its class as an expensive car..

to me... id buy something i ike and suits my usage.. evos n imprezas are easy to ride n handles good on m'sian roads n environment.. rather than sporty coupes.. and i prefer compliments for my car comes from a true enthsiast rather than females..

drexxza

Known Member
Dec 10, 2004
Pahang
Visit site
agree with u luke..

btw now im also same like evo5229..
still studying which rides suit me more..
either sti v8 or evo8..emmm..also still surveying..:biggrin:

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
Girls come n go, but the car stays loyal to u..
At the end of the day, its the car that gets your own attention (driving, maintaining n the occasional redlining.. If u put a hot girl in a hot car, car enthusiasts will get 'stim' by driving the car than driving the girl.. Kekeke!!!
Get a car that suits u.. The japs like evo n sti makes a guy look like a 'notty boy', n the beemer makes a guy look like professional, depending on how u mod it..
I'd prefer the sti btw (sound n looks)..

Apr 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
My opinion is Mitsu Evo, coz like u said there's not many workshop at penang, Subaru r using Boxter engine which different type from normal engine, that will cause u a prob...unlike Evo, Bimmer...hmm...u know wat ppl said bout' conti car maintainance, but it a chicks magnet...hehe...but chicks comes n go...car loyal as long u take a good care of it...RX8 also the same prob with Subaru coz the engine type is way more different...fairlady...hrmm...it quite cool, chicks magnet + perfromance...but if u ask me...i choose Evo...4 doors, AWD, Turbocharged & superb handling coz it comes from rally world...just an opinion...

cheers...

egb18c

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
kuantan
that post was like 2 years ago dude,i think he already bought a new car.haha.
but theres no harm sharing ur opinion right

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bmw e90 320i or honda edix better??plsssss.....

Hi fellas :wavey:,

I have a question for beloved ZTH members (hope dont "tiaw" me..:adore:), before the questions, here some info regarding that matter :

I'm planning to buy above car, either bmw e90 320i/honda edix.
I'm randomly survey the price for bmw e90 320i production made from 2005 till 2007 is around 95k to 120k and the honda edix production made from 2004 till 2006 is around 75k till 85k.
My gross salary somewhere around 3.8k...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience