Evo3 Half Cut For Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

Evo3 Half Cut For Sale!!!

aziardi

Known Member
Dec 21, 2005
bro... can i nego more on that halfcut....
i want the entire engine,wiring,tank,ekzos,metr and etc....
i hope u buzz me asap

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
for those who's interested..... please call owner for details or nego..... cos i dont have much information bout this engine..... 0122066068... kiat.....
thanks...

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
earth
bro, i see alot of interested buyer here but neither me... just some of their chassis cannot convert to 2.0cc ...but im thinking to convert mine....bro....if u really can find sum1 or ur frens out there to buy my g93 engine...so i would able to take this halfcut from ur fren as well....so can transplant at the same time,at the same workshop to do wear and tear, if not i got no car to use d...yet..need some cash to pay ur fren as well mar.....i can push my only engine out only i can get the cash.....like a routine lor...keke...do consider.....im 1.8 chassis :)

mista_M

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
aiyya...dis stuff sold already maa...dun waste ur time asking..
ADMINISTRATOR PLS CLOSE DIS THREAD....

tanx.

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
hey sorri guys.... i jus ask my bro... and he tell me engine sold yesterday.... realli sorri for that..... anyway... you're more than welcome to call the owner and fark him up for not telling me..... cheers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Macau, the land of many dreams and sins. A great place to go, when you've always heard of it in most movies from Hong Kong or Asian cinema. This was my first time there, despite hearing it being repeated off many sorts of media.

Basically, airlines are abundant to actually fly to Macau. Airasia provides great deals to these destinations. Either or, you could take a plane and land in Hong Kong...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience