Evo vs Imprezza

Hadi17

Known Member
Dec 13, 2010
Johor
Why people in Malaysia prefer Evo more compared to Imprezza ?
Isn't Subaru a good car ? It sounds very good with its Boxer:rolleyes:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Dont mind me saying this.......hahaha, but this topic has been debated for a very long time already.
Do some search in the internet and you could read them in forum until you get cock-eye.

It's like comparing McD and BK when it comes to burger.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Why people in Malaysia prefer Evo more compared to Imprezza ?
Isn't Subaru a good car ? It sounds very good with its Boxer:rolleyes:
Both are great cars. I thought in Malaysia (or at least in KL), people prefer Imprezas than Evos cuz so far I've seen Imprezas on the streets way more often than Evos. Also I seem to find a lot more Imprezas on sale than Evos.
Anyway, I personally much prefer Evos cuz in general they look better (except the E10), and have sharper handling and hence most of the time will be quicker in head-to-head in stock condition. For Impreza, I like the older GC8 generation, the best being the 22B STI.

dekaiser

Known Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
evo for breakfast,lunch,dinner and supper...hahahaha...if the tax is lower...you should see a lot of ORI evo around our country...

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
evo for breakfast,lunch,dinner and supper...hahahaha...if the tax is lower...you should see a lot of ORI evo around our country...
Hahaha yeah, if the tax is lower I'd already be owning one a long time ago! Plus an R34 GTR as well!

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
For me both are equal, just go with the heart on owning 1 or buy both...

PS. Both are equal thief magnet...

Civic Type R

Known Member
Jun 6, 2011
Sarawak
forum.myviclub.com
Mitsubishis & Subarus,both are good! :biggrin:

wwilliamm

Jul 12, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
The one and only Subaru that catches my eye is the version 9 Subaru WRX Spec C Type RA-R, other than that I'll go for the Evo's :)

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
evo n impreza, both has their fun to own one and drive one...so not much to compare if u just want a super saloon. fun coming yr way!

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
if it was me, i would go for a Subaru not because I like it, but because I can use it longer

Subaru Seats has no value like the evo's
Subaru Dash has no price lik the evo's
Subaru body parts has no near value of the evo's
Subaru engine is not expensive like the evo's
Subaru parts cant be used in our local protons

of all the reason above, I made a conclusion, you can have a peace of mind driving a subaru in Malaysia, if its a Evo, your clock is ticking for it to get stolen, believe me, if there are 10 Subaru's in a parking lot and there is 1 Evo in the same lot, Evo is their aim, lol not the subaru :D, what to do , its malaysia, unless u want to hide ur evo everyday under your basement and drive it to the mamak even that keeping an eye on it every minute :D

evo ? engine fuhh can enter wira, waja, satria etc
evo seats ? dammnn go see the price , dont faint
subaru ? errr yeaps they can steal it and sell it to other subaru owners , lol which thief wants that lolx

so in Malaysia, use Subaruuuu laaaaa, Slower , Safer , Smile

Jakk

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Selangor
straight - evo
corner - subaru

:rofl:

but i like the impreza version 7 :rock:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Well over a year ago, one of our customers purchased an R35 GT-R, had it painted by one of the local body shops that we worked with and then had us install our AMS Alpha 9 GT-R package along with a built 3.8L and Alpha trans upgrade. This was the highest hp Alpha 9 we had built to date and we dubbed it the Agent Orange GT-R. He had since sold the car in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience