EVO original CROMAX tea colored windows for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

EVO original CROMAX tea colored windows for sale!

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
rakuen : sori off topic ya..btw do u happen o have any rear window for satria..the left and right one..?? my car is satria year 95' plate number below one..
not big windscreen ya..window left and right..cus my both side window so happened got lots of holes...sumthin like kena alot of small stones..damn like chicken spores...eewww....ok another question is, if i were to change the back window left and right, do u think it will leak ? as in water coming in? cus it is not original anymore..cus sumtimes original stuff tends to be better and durable, wen it comes to this kind of thing..like sunroof, tends to leak wen it is modified..i heard sumwher that satria do come out wif those brown window like ur selling it rite now.

im jus afraid that wen i change to a new window, den the sealant or the corners will face probs in future..as for the front window im not so afraid of cus it is not seal dead like the rear one..care to enlighten more bout this..

rakuen

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
sorry dude, dont have those tea coloured rear windows for satria.. cuz its very rare that they chop n bring the back part of a satria..

you're right about the original sealant, its alwayz better.. i suppose a simple solution for you is you can try and look for those guys who fix those lil cracks/chips on windscreens... see if they can help u out.. itz cheaper and you dont have to worry about leaking..

hope that helps ;)

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
Originally posted by GSR5559@Jan 21 2005, 02:58
rakuen : sori off topic ya..btw do u happen o have any rear window for satria..the left and right one..?? my car is satria year 95' plate number below one..
not big windscreen ya..window left and right..cus my both side window so happened got lots of holes...sumthin like kena alot of small stones..damn like chicken spores...eewww....ok another question is, if i were to change the back window left and right, do u think it will leak ? as in water coming in? cus it is not original anymore..cus sumtimes original stuff tends to be better and durable, wen it comes to this kind of thing..like sunroof, tends to leak wen it is modified..i heard sumwher that satria do come out wif those brown window like ur selling it rite now.

im jus afraid that wen i change to a new window, den the sealant or the corners will face probs in future..as for the front window im not so afraid of cus it is not seal dead like the rear one..care to enlighten more bout this..
hmm.. do you mean the quater panel window (if im rite) kan.. it doesnt have seelant if not mistaken, only sealed with rubber seal around the mirror, no glue what so ever.. i thin quite save to change..

just my 1 bath

MORALES

Jan 20, 2005
Visit site
hheemmmm...

Aloha...

* pm me back the best price for this item....

* sorry... Location bro ??

- harmony life-

muzee

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
;) hmmmmm

also pm me your best offer... :D
can you install for me...hehehehehhhee :D

Bashin

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Originally posted by rakuen@Nov 14 2004, 06:56
hey peepz,

got a set of EVO original CROMAX [tempered glass] tea colored windows for sale. its not tinted, the glass is originally that color. so jpj cant kacau u. hehe.

for u evo/gsr conversion purists, this is a rare find.

the set consists of 4 side windows + the rear triangle. (windscreen not included)

Going for $350 nego only. Very rare item. Call me at 012-2012032 to view. Serious buyers only. Thank you.

Guaranteed in perfect condition =)

New pics posted!
Hi Rakuen(楽園?)
Hi brother,few days ago I saw one wira fit this type of CROMAX glass(full set),damm cool!!!! i want to check with u can u get it together with front windscreen ??? B'cos if only changing side window the car look not so nice....

rakuen

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Originally posted by Bashin+Feb 11 2005, 12:46 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bashin @ Feb 11 2005, 12:46 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rakuen@Nov 14 2004, 06:56
hey peepz,
New pics posted!
Hi Rakuen(楽園?)
Hi brother,few days ago I saw one wira fit this type of CROMAX glass(full set),damm cool!!!! i want to check with u can u get it together with front windscreen ??? B'cos if only changing side window the car look not so nice.... [/b][/quote]
Bashin,

hey bro, yeah.. cromax is cool..

but sadly, i dont have the front windscreen. I can get the rear windscreen + the wiper for you if u want though. CROMAX windscreens are extremely rare, if they even exist at all.

this is because of how the cars are cut to be brought back to malaysia, usually the car is cut at the base of the A-pillar and the windscreen is broken. So unless there is a special request to the guys in japan cutting the cars made, the windscreen is usually shattered.

If u really want to match the windscreen with the rest of your windows, you can tint your existing windscreen a similar colour. I can recommend someone for that. Not sure if i helped.. but i hope i did.

I damn like your signature btw.. cool shit.. hehe

Cheers,

Rakuen

Bashin

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Originally posted by rakuen+Feb 15 2005, 05:42 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rakuen @ Feb 15 2005, 05:42 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Bashin@Feb 11 2005, 12:46
<!--QuoteBegin-rakuen
@Nov 14 2004, 06:56
hey peepz,
New pics posted!

Hi Rakuen(楽園?)
Hi brother,few days ago I saw one wira fit this type of CROMAX glass(full set),damm cool!!!! i want to check with u can u get it together with front windscreen ??? B'cos if only changing side window the car look not so nice....
Bashin,

hey bro, yeah.. cromax is cool..

but sadly, i dont have the front windscreen. I can get the rear windscreen + the wiper for you if u want though. CROMAX windscreens are extremely rare, if they even exist at all.

this is because of how the cars are cut to be brought back to malaysia, usually the car is cut at the base of the A-pillar and the windscreen is broken. So unless there is a special request to the guys in japan cutting the cars made, the windscreen is usually shattered.

If u really want to match the windscreen with the rest of your windows, you can tint your existing windscreen a similar colour. I can recommend someone for that. Not sure if i helped.. but i hope i did.

I damn like your signature btw.. cool shit.. hehe

Cheers,

Rakuen [/b][/quote]
Hi brother, please check ur PM........TQ !!!

rakuen

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
pm replied! hehe.. bashin, bro.. your sigs getting more and more.. starting to look like the vest of a TGIF waiter.. keke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all!!

This is my first time doing dyno for my car, and the luckiest part is that, i'm the 2nd person to dyno from the first ever dyno services available in northern malaysia, Penang!!

however, a bit disappointed that my car runs at very low HP which is only at 195.9 HP at 5500 rpm, and 195.8 HP at 6000 rpm, my peak torque is at 274.3 at 4500 rpm, the torque curse rises up fast from 3000rpm to 3500rpm that's when my turbo is spooling up....

My mod done so far:

Standard GSR TD04...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience