EVO 8 or Impreza Ver9

Johnny_Tan

From Facebook
Aug 16, 2010
www.facebook.com
Bro.. r u using it for daily use car or just a weekend car?
these cars always ppl comparing with each other frm day 1 evo & sti born.. both of them hav their pron & cons. most important is follow ur feeling.. coz ur paying for the car. Maintaining is not cheap for turbo car. And fuel consuption is high for both car as well.
like the others mentioned.. if wan low maintenance car.. these 2 turbo car will not b a good idea to own it.. plz re-consider it.. Happy hunting..

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But if got place to run around, once bitten by turbo bug, you will enjoy.
Cannot be help, comes with a price........

Driftvader

Mar 18, 2005
I own a V7 STi before i got my E7 now. The pick up feel i like the STi but Evo handle better.
Evo also feel more comfort, and the maintenance is more easy than STi.

Just my opinion:smile:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I own a V7 STi before i got my E7 now. The pick up feel i like the STi but Evo handle better.
Evo also feel more comfort, and the maintenance is more easy than STi.

Just my opinion:smile:
STi more powerful, so suspension is upgraded so more bumpy. STi boxer engine also better torque...:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Evo = evil , scobby = scary...huuuuuuuu~~~~~~
Why? Nothing to do with the car, is the driver......:rolleyes::biggrin:

sti-yookuza

Known Member
Apr 14, 2006
use to own a v8 costed me alot to maintain the car compared to my frds who have evo`s..i also noticed dat its easier for them to source for oem parts..i had to wait for ages for my parts to arrive frm japan back then..however nothing can be compared to the sound of a fully loaded boxter engine..i (of course lets put aside the sound of a pranching horse or a raging bull)...just my 2 cents....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
In Reality, it is the maintenance cost that counts, not the sound......:biggrin:
But some will still go for it over the EVO. One is the colleague of mine, some WRX also don't want, must be STi.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

there is this satria i could get a hold of.. which has been abandoned for bout 3~4 years but i dont know if it'll be worth it.

its got preety much no interior, there seems to be a piggyback ecu (e-mange) and the engine seems to be a 1.8 gsr turbo(not entirely sure.. could be a hybrid:hmmmm:)

but what i want to know from all the sifus out there is what do u need to change/fix/whatever to get it back in good running condition? and around how long would it take? how much would it set me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience