Evo 8 nearly stolen

ulat50

Apr 2, 2006
just wanna share wit u all my car Evo 8 nearly stolen last 2 weeks...happen in JinHold apartment Bintulu Sarawak at the basement parking....it happen in the afternoon.....guy please be EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA careful !!.pls don't simply think ur car is safe when u leave it...:mad:
until now the w'shop still cannot get the ignition key set:bawling:
if u guy know where to get the 'ignition barrel,door/boot locks & key' just let me know ok...:adore:

Attachments

greenmivec

Known Member
Nov 10, 2005
Too bad bro...i thought Bintulu is a quiete n peaceful town...i go bintulu every week this year....but every where there will be fuckers aiming for this knd of cars...

What i did if i drive evo to hotel, i will park at the most seen people area, i.e infront of entrance, lift and even pay the guard some money to look after my car...

Sorry for your car bro!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

My waja's horn like 'bunyi pecah' i guess time to replace it with new 1.

is there any good but cheap horn recommended? so far i found HELLA is quite cheap and within my budget. The installation fees for the horn is RM30 without relay which i felt is away too expensive.

Anyone here can teach me? coz i heard install a horn might require relay. and i do not know how to connect the relay to the horn.

thanks in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience