Everything about Teh Tarik Session - Post Here!

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
Hi Midship/Goober,

An Intro request is fair enough.

I have owned an MR2 (as it's not called an MR-S in the UK) since Sept 2003.

I have just shipped it back having used it there for 2 + years since owing it brand new. It took the nearly 10 months for the necessary authorities here to get my personal ap approved for the car to be imported here. At which time it was sitting idle in a garage just outside london.

Anyway having got the car now and being back in Malaysia after 10 years, I have come across several MR-S's in town and know of an existance of some kind of club possibly via this forum. I believe I was introduced to this forum by Koolspyder in another forum on Auto Trader.

My intentions are to meet fellow owners as well be part of a club if one exist and to exchange ideas and source stuff for the car where needed. That's about it.

And by the way it's a MR2, 6-speed manual, soft-top, registered Sept 2003, (Lagoon Blue), PBP xx

Regards,

Vas
welcome,

glad to know you finally managed to settle the paperwork. The spyder should be in good place in malaysia, (lots of hill roads). hopefully you can get your air-cond system sorted since you brought in the UK model. (messaged you on the other thread~sale)

MIBVAS

Dec 18, 2006
Shah Alam
Thank you for the invite

Goober/Midship/Koolspyder,

Thank you for the invite this evening. I am hoping to make it.

However I doubt my wheels comes close to you guys but anyway it would be great to meet up with fellow owners.

I still have a few things to sort out on the car and mybe you guys can guide me in the right direction. So hope to meet up this evening and since I have your number, I will give you a shout if am lost or can't find my way there.

MIBVAS

goober

500 RPM
Jul 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Great meet up last night.

10 MR2/MRS.

1. Koolspyda----MRS (Silver)
2. MRMIC2-------SW20 (Mix-a-lot)
3. iexit------------SW20 (Red)
4. Falcon---------SW20 (Green)
5. MIBVAS-------MRS (Blue)
6. Cynicks-------SW20 (White)
7. Soff -----------SW20 (Red)
8. Hoveyda-------SW20 (Red)
9. Goober-------SW20 (Red)
10. Joey---------SW20 (Yellow)

Last edited:

hoveyda

Feb 14, 2007
hi.guys..thanks for inviting to your TT session last nite.............anyway Mr Hans....my name should be hoveyda..u r missing the letter 'y'.................once again Mr Hans.....thanks for the invitation !

MIBVAS

Dec 18, 2006
Shah Alam
Hi Guys,

Thank you for the invite last night. I regret not being able to make it much earlier, however it was nice to have met a few of you guys. It was great to know that there are many MR2/MRS owners and enthusiasts alike around.

I am looking forward to the next meeting and making it on time. Thanks.

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
Goober, You sure your doing that logo justice ah? I think its not for our generation of SW leh…

Black Howling, Did you change your body kit? Your car looks different…

Ashburton

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
then i'll have to get some of my nutty professor formula n make my car from plain to insane~!

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
Anyone going to the JSOC dinner? Should we book a table together and convoy there? Semangat MR2/MRS!!

soff

Known Member
Nov 13, 2005
I could not meet up tonite as I have another dinner. Can I pay someone to pay Vincent or can I pay next week?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Considering the Petronas Twin Towers cost RM1.8billion to build, this £3bn Golden Yacht tops the chart in toys for boys. What would you rather have? a dozen Skyscrapers? a thousand Ferraris? a country named after you? a new Supermodel girlfriend per hour? <b></b><b></b><b></b>
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience