Everything about Honda Edix 1.7 and 2.0

baba838

Apr 29, 2010
Putrajaya
Hi guys,
Where are alls the Edix owner having their discussion regularly. I would like to join in the discussion about this car. I'll be getting an Edix next week.

Tq

baba838

Apr 29, 2010
Putrajaya
Hi Kevguy...nice to know you. Where are you from? If you are from klang valley, where you service your Edix? Thanks in advance for sharing those info.

baba838

Apr 29, 2010
Putrajaya
Hi Edix owners,
I'm still searching where are all Edix's owners regular meeting forum; as this car can be considered a rare breed on Malaysian road so owners must have a place where they can share information about this car.Hope to get feedback on this....

kevguy

Known Member
Apr 12, 2006
hi..al edix owners,if you guys looking all kind of external and internal acc.can call me at 0123477878

May 5, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi everyone....i'm new here....

just placed an order for 2.0 edix silver colour with black interior....
i like to know is it expensive in maintaining the car...? thanks...

btw......when i sms the your number, please dun ask me to email you....quite disappointing....thanks again....

RocketMan

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
Hi all Edix owners,

and Bro Nolan, r u mad at me? its me Sham lah...sorry because maybe Im not in KL while u SMS me.

Maybe I was in Jakarta dude!

hehehehee

ok ok ok - dont get dissapointed lah fren...

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Sir Rizuan,
itu emblem gold siapa yang beli? Adam eh?
cewah cewaahhhh

I received SMS few weeks ago, 1 friends' friend FRV need absorbers replacement, but sadly, I accidentally deleted all SMS from my phone - err..u know, jakarta thingy must be shed away from Home Minister....kekekekeke

Ive tried to get contact with this guy name Kirie from mudah.my since he got access to a genuine Honda products/parts - I am still waiting for his respond on absorbers and other parts.

His number is 0132465628 - Kirie

Good luck pals!!

May 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Got the EDIX last month, baru je first svc clock at 2000km, with advise from friend from this forum, my service at JJOU just cost RM120. Anyone knos where to get the DVD panel, can use HONDA Freed Panel ke?...

baba838

Apr 29, 2010
Putrajaya
I need help regarding my central lock key. Just change the battery for the key, however the central lock still does not function. Is there something...such as resetting or setting need to be done first before the central lock can function as i have a small plastic card with bar-code attached to the key.

anybody can help or got any ideas to deal with this issue? Thanks in advance for suggestion on this problem.

May 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Baba,

No need to reset, just try start yr car using the key first dont use keyless or the electronic card..once turn off the engine then try to use the central lock..b4 that dont bring along yr electronic card .. I think that will work..

baba838

Apr 29, 2010
Putrajaya
Salam Rizal,

I just did as what you recommanded .... it works but not all the time [lock /unlock]. Usually after turning off the engine, it works to lock the car door but later on when I tried to unlock the door it doesn't work...so back to manual unlocking. It seem that the key doesn't stored the coded for locking/unlocking the doors permanently.

If you have anymore suggestion I would like to hear and try it. Thanks.

Last edited:
May 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Baba,

I'm always carriyng both key and electronic card in wallet, to lock, can used both as the auto lock security will lock the car once you are 3ft away from yr car rite, manual (keys) or auto (card) but to open it..Hehehe...still in learning period la bro....

baba838

Apr 29, 2010
Putrajaya
I did the same thing, I carried the card with the manual key and my wife used the central locking key. I still wonder wheather there is a way to make the central locking key keep the code for locking/unlocking permanently. Thanks.