Evergreen TE37 Bronze 18" EVO/STI offset +30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Evergreen TE37 Bronze 18" EVO/STI offset +30

EG6SiRT?

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
Reluctantly selling my beloved genuine Bronze TE37 18"x8.5 114x5holes +30 offset. Bought new from Singapore(not kedai potong) last year. Rims in great used condition. There are minor curb rash in 3 rims due to wife negligence. Other that that, rims are in perfect conditions. These are perfect for EVO or STI as these are +30 offset all round. Can be used for any other cars with 114.5 x 5 holes.

I will sell together with tyres, but the tyres condition are fairly used and have about 30-40% thread life on it. Buyer will need to come and meet up to see the condition of the rims to judge on price that you are paying. Price are nett and fixed so please do not haggle or ask for price reduction. Below are the exact rims that i am selling and currently I am still using these set of rims and will only take out if the buyer confirm to buy. I dont have any other pictures other than the one that i am attaching in this thread, so if you want to see the real condition of the rims, please arrange for a meetup somewhere in Bangi/PJ/Bukit Jalil/USJ or somewhere nearby those area. Serious buyer only and no time waster please.

It comes with
Bronze 18"x8.5 +30 114.5x5holes
225/40 Michelin PS3 for front pair
225/45 Dunlop SP Sport for the rear pair.
Asking RM5.9k nett.

please SMS to Joe - 019 321 7045. if needed i will call you.
Thank you for your time.

Attachments

Last edited:

EG6SiRT?

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
Brin up my post

EG6SiRT?

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
u got PMed. Please check and get back. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was park my car under the tree in morning, when i come back in mid noon, oh my god ! all over the tree dropping around my car,

I just use meguair's quick detailer able to clean out most off the dirt. But only one on the bonnet after clean, the stainmark still there in red color, unable to clean off! although the cleaning surface is smooth,
then i use waxco stain cleaner to wipe off also cannot clean off! even try to clear with wax and polish, still can't!my car is white

dear all, what...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience