Ever tried to test your car's peformance with Toyota Vios

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
Guys and Gals,
Haven't heard anyone comparing the performance of your car versus the Toyota Vios. Heard that the engine is powerful???

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
well i would say its quite a powerful engine but still lost out to a putra auto(standard).tested.

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
true. 1.5E 960kg 1.5G 980kg. kerb weight. But in the end its all up to the driver's weight lol.. if you fat then no power also... the lighter the car, the more impact the driver/passenger's weight do to the car.

GSR06

Known Member
Dec 22, 2006
Thanks for sharing...

Anyway, why we choose Vios as a benchmark? Actually, I usually observed that based on the power to weigt ratio, Vios is not too bad and we had an experienced once on the highway where we tried to chase a Vios. We (4 persons) were driving at 190km/h (max) using Nissan Sentra 1.8L but can't seem to overtake Vios and the driver was still in front of us ... that is why I asked anyone tested with Vios before :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

With all the buzz recently about Mazda’s new 6; due out in 2014, about to make its debut, it’s just been announced that the covers will be pulled off the new 6 at next month’s Moscow International Automobile Salon and will be the second vehicle in their stable to be decked out in Mazda’s new SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY that encompasses engine fuel-efficiency and performance, lightweight, transmission, and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience