erlo.. i'm new here

raiden

Known Member
Feb 21, 2005
kl
Visit site
pipipi....passssssssing by.....yo what's up , dun mind i'll joint...i like crowded tread...hehehe.... let me introduce myself

my name...raiden also can ah...

car own: malaysia made car..... ( milo tin)
future car : BM (X-series)....

nice to meet u guys & gals ..... tor tor chi kau...hehehe

uglygal

Known Member
Sep 17, 2004
hello.. raiden
welcome to ZTH..
hope u enjoy staying here....

raiden

Known Member
Feb 21, 2005
kl
Visit site
yeap...i gonna enjoy my life here.... coz can meet up alot of zthian here...so what next now...coz me very shy wer....dunno what to say...ooops taken copy without autorized... sorrry dude...dun sue me...hhahahaha...jokes bro.....cheerssss to all...

raiden

Known Member
Feb 21, 2005
kl
Visit site
wOOOOHHHH...BIG SECRET...hahahaha...nolah i just double sent last time so delete 1 loh....hehehe.cheeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssss

raiden

Known Member
Feb 21, 2005
kl
Visit site
HUH...WHAT SECRET???? u also know how to say secret...how can tell u 1 ...if tell u is nort secret alredy loh....hahahahaa

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Proton has just launched a second brand of spare parts that aims to provide highly affordable parts to its customers. Named the Proton AMP (After Market Parts), the new range of spare parts is targeted at the cost-conscious Proton owners.

The new line of components and accessories is an avenue for owners seeking to lower the cost of ownership without resorting to unsafe imitation parts.

“For most of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience