enquiry on 2002 model

TopSecret

Nov 25, 2003
Today i when to a used car dealer saw an altezza yr 2002 M/T. selling at 105K.
izzit worth the market price now?? quite rare coz the speedo meter with digital display. Pls give suggestion.

thank you guyz

Attachments

ST56J

Known Member
Feb 23, 2008
so its a used one or a unreg? if used what year was it bought first hand? Depending on the condition, but i think for a manual tezza the price is ok given that the if the condition of the car is excellent and if the tezza has extras which comes with it. but i would recommend to try pushing the price to below 100K. Then again, its the condition of the car that matters the most. Try checking on service history if its second hand in malaysia which includes last service and timing belt. just my 2cents cheers bro..

TopSecret

Nov 25, 2003
thanks mate, for your advice. anyway is a unreg one. the salesman said is the best price he can offered, previously let go at 120k. Everything is in order coz i've check out a few unit at others car dealer but mostly is 5 A/T version.

TIE YOKE MING

Known Member
Jun 2, 2006
manual more popular among us,more diferent than auto,but wht is interst rate from bank?:itsme:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
TopSecret,

just trying my luck, if eventually u are not buying that 6MT,
do u mind pm me the location/phone
of that used car dealer, cos i'm interested to view and check it out also.

TopSecret

Nov 25, 2003
:banghead: too late....ish. today i went to the dealer, the car has been SOLD. I should pay the deposit earlier. :mad: anyone knoe where i can look for a car similiar to this model which are selling??? coz the dash meter is superb nice. now looking back the previous model without the digital speedo is like ......*sigh* :hmmmm:

aycy

3,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2006
Penang / Butterworth
www.facebook.com
:banghead: too late....ish. today i went to the dealer, the car has been SOLD. I should pay the deposit earlier. :mad: anyone knoe where i can look for a car similiar to this model which are selling??? coz the dash meter is superb nice. now looking back the previous model without the digital speedo is like ......*sigh* :hmmmm:
hi bro.. actually the speedometer can be get on japan side... can be change if the 6mt car dint come with it....

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Not to worry about the digital speedometer. I have seen many units for sale before on japan auction. Maybe u should worry about getting an altezza, selling like hot chics now..kakaka:burnout:

TopSecret

Nov 25, 2003
wonder if the guy who bought the car is a forumer here or not?? for the guy who bought it...congrats u got a good & nice car..!! cheers :adore:

ST56J

Known Member
Feb 23, 2008
i think if he is not a forumer here yet ... he will become one very soon.. SOrry to hear that u missed out on that ride top secret.. :) but i am sure u can find another if u really look hard

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im juz curius
fitting in a 1.5 hydraulic clutch pump in a 1.6liter engine does it effect anything ?
its look almost the the same like the 1.6 hydraulic pump but smaller a bit ..
thanks !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience