Selangor
One set 15" Enkei rims for sale.
Made in Japan.
PCD 114.3(4 holes or 5 holes)
15X6.5jj
No tyres only rims.
Interested plz call 0193686622 or pm me or email me [email protected]
More pic available upon request.
In mint condition. Never repair before, no cracks or no dents.
Asking for RM350(Nego)

NSkyline

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
Subang Jaya
what is the offset bro....u said 4 holes & 5 holes.....meaning can fit in both ar.....

jeffrey99b

500 RPM
Nov 8, 2005
Selangor
NSkyline said:
what is the offset bro....u said 4 holes & 5 holes.....meaning can fit in both ar.....
Offset do not know what is it but previously used in on Honda Accord. These rims can fit into any car with PCD114.3 for 4 holes and 5 holes cause some cars got 5 holes and some got 4 holes so both can fit as long as your PCD is 114.3

NSkyline

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
Subang Jaya
bro....u think u can check for me whether can use for iswara aeroback ar??? if boleh i will confirm la....price we nego nego ok??? because my concern is the offset.....dont want later kena fender pulak....

jeffrey99b

500 RPM
Nov 8, 2005
Selangor
NSkyline said:
bro....u think u can check for me whether can use for iswara aeroback ar??? if boleh i will confirm la....price we nego nego ok??? because my concern is the offset.....dont want later kena fender pulak....
Don't know how to check for you cause never use iswara before. My current setup is 60 series tyres. I think for yours you need 50 series tyres. About the fender thing I think that if your absorber is strong enough then wont hit the fender lah cause mine never hit the fender before so for your case I am not sure. Thanks.

NSkyline

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
Subang Jaya
which part of sg buloh you at??? probably i will see you and see the wheels....ok ar.....

jeffrey99b

500 RPM
Nov 8, 2005
Selangor
NSkyline said:
which part of sg buloh you at??? probably i will see you and see the wheels....ok ar.....
Near the The Store Supermarket or if you know where is bukit rahman putra area.

NSkyline

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
Subang Jaya
bro.....mind to be alil specific ar......i know how to get to sierramas....tell me la which highway to take....i'm from subang ler....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Well over a year ago, one of our customers purchased an R35 GT-R, had it painted by one of the local body shops that we worked with and then had us install our AMS Alpha 9 GT-R package along with a built 3.8L and Alpha trans upgrade. This was the highest hp Alpha 9 we had built to date and we dubbed it the Agent Orange GT-R. He had since sold the car in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience