Engine Mounting (4g91)

Lionking88

Nov 21, 2008
Hi Guys,

Been using 4g91 in my iswara for more then 5 years already. Now the mounting start to cause some problem due to poor fabricating on the early days of conversion.Just would like to check with you all , are there any mechanic that can fabricate all the mounting so that I can replace all of them ..
Let me know if they any as long as its a quality one.

Thanks.....

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
the mountings can be fabricated but its gonna costs u alot bro...
just buy the bushings, then go to a workshop that has the press machine to force the old bushings out & insert it with new ones.....

Lionking88

Nov 21, 2008
Poor fabricating in terms of welding, once I.ve got the mounting at the back of the engine broken and the screw break in two pieces with half of it left inside the tread of the engine block... re do it twice already.

Just need to fabricate a new one with some good quality...another thing how much now days to get 4g91 engine 'lantai'

skytech

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
OO, u face the same problem as me
heheh , the mouting u said is the 1 at the fire wall rite ?
i re do it with really nice and perfect work for the mouting and also the front near our radiator , include change the mouting , about rm400 .

next time when i jack up my car , i take the pic for you . where you from ?

Lionking88

Nov 21, 2008
yup that's the one bro.need to fix it.. would be appreciate if you can forward the photo and where I can fix it..I'm from JB currently working at Shah Alam..

Thanks

skytech

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
i from jb too
but i repair at batu pahat
will update u this few days

Lionking88

Nov 21, 2008
thanks bro, check for me also 'engine lantai' for 4g91. heard its at reasonable price if buy at batu pahat and muar:wavey: