Engine management for Daihatsu JC-DET

skattrd

Feb 2, 2010
Lincoln/UK
Hi all,
I'm in the UK and have a Storia X4 (M112S) which has the JC-DET 713cc engine. I was wondering if anyone knew of a standalone engine management system that could be fitted to this car. I know piggyback SAFC/emanage can be used but I would prefer something a little more complete.

Apologies if I posted in the wrong section, I wasn't sure if this should go in the Daihatsu or tech section ... I had a 50/50 chance so went for tech.

hasranizam

Oct 27, 2009
Dubai
Hello and welcome bro,

You have few options to try, unichip Q+ for piggyback or FCON VPRO Version 3.2 for Standalone.

add me on FB: hasra nizam hashim

Regards,

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
i know JC-DET is the best kei car engine daihatsu ever made.. even harder to find at our local chop shop. try look for motec. i know our local rally team uses motec for their JC-DET cuore..

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

and they even use anti-lag system as well

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

[FONT=&quot]

One of the golden rules of automotive photography states that almost any car looks way more awesome in the air. Fortunately, the Hyundai Veloster doesn’t fall short of that ledge. On paper, it’s impressive enough with its six-speed transmission and direct-injection lump but in the air, wearing full rally livery, it’s 12 different kinds of awesome.

Slathered in Red Bull Racing colours, the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience