engine hard to start when its hot

Feb 6, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
i kena like this oledi. to the best of my experiences, its a sign of the headgasket is failling.. compression loss when ur temps up then the cyld head bengkok abit making all the valve seated improperly and maybe ur block or piston kembang. go for compression test.. when its hot ur piston jammed a bit leh.. give a moment then it'll crank.. check then if its running idle.. are u toping up water to ur radtor?

Last edited:

Rleo6965

Known Member
Jun 22, 2012
Philippines
If you can hear starter solenoid clicking but crankshaft does not rotate. Possible dirty carbon contacts on starter and will cause weak torque. Hot engine harder for the starter to rotate the crankshaft.

civic1533

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
what about the fuel smell? having the same problem, still not solved. juz let the engine running with my turbo timer.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all sifus..

my friend have a mazda 808 13B rotary engine..the question is i need some advise to all sifus here about the custom air filter for 13B N/A rotary engine carburetor.which 1 is the most suitable that can fix with the stock carburetor that will give better performance(better pickup n top speed).the current setting is hard to get the pickup with the stock air filter..

hope anyone could help..
thanx :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience