End of the my hunt, some questions....

mokh

Known Member
Oct 18, 2008
congrats bro...

finally the hunting is over. i think not to late to thank you for your prev poison to me untill i unable to cure myself and get one. :driver:

welcome to the club!

oh, btw, can i join this club? :adore:

ahyap

Known Member
Oct 3, 2006
speedcut,

I guess now u kno the reason i still don't dare to put my name there ??
cos 2 taiko haven't endorsed yet, mana berani wor...
wahh... those 2 taikos r?? Super Charged poison wei!!...

Hear their names and their Tezza oso i scared ady ler....:adore:

:listen:not forgetting Eddy's side kick and strategist... BushidoFang

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
mokh, same to u.. is just not too long after u got urs and lady faith came to me and
match-make me to mine.

austin, u got pm (more pic there)

ahyap, i'm all readyto be squash by their poison !.. but i think the ultimate poison would be
a 1JZ in altezza.. would love to hitch a ride in one.. anybody ?? monsterezza..???

davidgm16

Known Member
Dec 20, 2005
mokh, same to u.. is just not too long after u got urs and lady faith came to me and
match-make me to mine.

austin, u got pm (more pic there)

ahyap, i'm all readyto be squash by their poison !.. but i think the ultimate poison would be
a 1JZ in altezza.. would love to hitch a ride in one.. anybody ?? monsterezza..???
hahaha.. i'm looking for this poison too! anyone volunteer to make the injection to us?

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
Hey wfhan you know where to find us; no need ' ajak ajak'. Q:ARE YOU READY FOR THE POISON??

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

bro cheng 3 visits only 'kena kau kau' now #10 coming out soon!!!!

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
Wfhan,

Dont listen to this 1jz uncle lor..........once kena no vaccine want lar ........REMEMBER , NO
VACCINEEEeeeeeee.................... hahahahahahaha

To 1JZ uncle.........lalalalalal.....lalalllalalala....lalalala .............Bla Bla Bla ........ hahahahahahahahahahahaha

1JZtezza

Known Member
Sep 26, 2008
hey bro,he was the one asking for ride! Last time 'MAKE/FORCE' you to ride also you dont want----BUT still kena poison all the same---hahahahaha

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
Uncle , i kena poison thru airborne and not the ride in a 1JZ altezza .....dame toxic lar the poison hahahahahahaha

green

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
kl
stephen is taiko already...I see him on road also run already. hahahah

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
haha.. ok ok.. but hitching a ride in a monster is already consider once in a life time experience d..
poison ke, vaccine ke.. not relevant anymore..
gonna keep the car relatively stock (engine dept) for at least 1~2 yrs first..
:)

Last edited:

Cheng

Known Member
Sep 10, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Hey wfhan you know where to find us; no need ' ajak ajak'. Q:ARE YOU READY FOR THE POISON??

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

bro cheng 3 visits only 'kena kau kau' now #10 coming out soon!!!!
Hahaha... i heard my name mentioned.. :smokin:
Bro 1Ztezza~~, no need poison each other lehhh, who interested? just go "under the cherry tree" have a look and judge yourself..:rofl:
Remember, the place was like the black hole at the space, make you never pull out...
waiting== waiting==
Cheerssss....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone had idea where to custom made Heat shield in KL and selangor area, I had been quote to exhaust shop, but most of them refuse to do so.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience