End of the my hunt, some questions....

mokh

Oct 18, 2008
congrats bro...

finally the hunting is over. i think not to late to thank you for your prev poison to me untill i unable to cure myself and get one. :driver:

welcome to the club!

oh, btw, can i join this club? :adore:

ahyap

Oct 3, 2006
speedcut,

I guess now u kno the reason i still don't dare to put my name there ??
cos 2 taiko haven't endorsed yet, mana berani wor...
wahh... those 2 taikos r?? Super Charged poison wei!!...

Hear their names and their Tezza oso i scared ady ler....:adore:

:listen:not forgetting Eddy's side kick and strategist... BushidoFang

wfhan

mokh, same to u.. is just not too long after u got urs and lady faith came to me and
match-make me to mine.

austin, u got pm (more pic there)

ahyap, i'm all readyto be squash by their poison !.. but i think the ultimate poison would be
a 1JZ in altezza.. would love to hitch a ride in one.. anybody ?? monsterezza..???

davidgm16

Dec 20, 2005
mokh, same to u.. is just not too long after u got urs and lady faith came to me and
match-make me to mine.

austin, u got pm (more pic there)

ahyap, i'm all readyto be squash by their poison !.. but i think the ultimate poison would be
a 1JZ in altezza.. would love to hitch a ride in one.. anybody ?? monsterezza..???
hahaha.. i'm looking for this poison too! anyone volunteer to make the injection to us?

1JZtezza

Sep 26, 2008
Hey wfhan you know where to find us; no need ' ajak ajak'. Q:ARE YOU READY FOR THE POISON??

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

bro cheng 3 visits only 'kena kau kau' now #10 coming out soon!!!!

stepwyew

Feb 10, 2006
Wfhan,

Dont listen to this 1jz uncle lor..........once kena no vaccine want lar ........REMEMBER , NO
VACCINEEEeeeeeee.................... hahahahahahaha

To 1JZ uncle.........lalalalalal.....lalalllalalala....lalalala .............Bla Bla Bla ........ hahahahahahahahahahahaha

1JZtezza

Sep 26, 2008
hey bro,he was the one asking for ride! Last time 'MAKE/FORCE' you to ride also you dont want----BUT still kena poison all the same---hahahahaha

stepwyew

Feb 10, 2006
Uncle , i kena poison thru airborne and not the ride in a 1JZ altezza .....dame toxic lar the poison hahahahahahaha

green

Apr 12, 2005
stephen is taiko already...I see him on road also run already. hahahah

wfhan

haha.. ok ok.. but hitching a ride in a monster is already consider once in a life time experience d..
poison ke, vaccine ke.. not relevant anymore..
gonna keep the car relatively stock (engine dept) for at least 1~2 yrs first..
:)

Cheng

Sep 10, 2007
Hey wfhan you know where to find us; no need ' ajak ajak'. Q:ARE YOU READY FOR THE POISON??

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

bro cheng 3 visits only 'kena kau kau' now #10 coming out soon!!!!
Hahaha... i heard my name mentioned.. :smokin:
Bro 1Ztezza~~, no need poison each other lehhh, who interested? just go "under the cherry tree" have a look and judge yourself..:rofl:
Remember, the place was like the black hole at the space, make you never pull out...
waiting== waiting==
Cheerssss....

Does anyone had idea where to custom made Heat shield in KL and selangor area, I had been quote to exhaust shop, but most of them refuse to do so.