End of the my hunt, some questions....

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
Finally I've booked my Altezza 2 days ago. it's a 00/04 car,
Now waiting for the paperwork to be done. (ETA within next week)

Before the big day come, i got some questions here,
hope experienced altezza owners here can help.

1. the ODO reading was 73529km when i viewed the car,

For 00/04 car, is it a norm to have such low mileage ? after all it's being driven on m'sia
road for 5 yrs already (2004->2009). Or the ODO can be hacked to reset
the reading to cheat that is a low mileage car ? (but what the heck... i just curious only.)

2. do u guys perform change of engine oil,tranny oil,lsd oil, etc when u girst got ur altezza... ??
I mean major service of oil replacement. IF yes, is it change the above oil i mentioned ?

Last edited:

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
Finally I've booked my Altezza 2 days ago. it's a 00/04 car,
Now waiting for the paperwork to be done. (ETA within next week)

Before the big day come, i got some questions here,
hope experienced altezza owners here can help.

1. the ODO reading was 73529km when i viewed the car,

or is it a TRIP reading ??
For 00/04 car, is it a norm to have such low mileage ? after all it's being driven on m'sia
the reading to cheat that is a low mileage car ? (but what the heck... i just curious only.)

2. do u guys perform change of engine oil,tranny oil,lsd oil, etc when u girst got ur altezza... ??
I mean major service of oil replacement. IF yes, is it change the above oil i mentioned ?

Will drip by to Trial after i collect the car, anybody want join ? hhe... david ? come la...
congrats, bro...I think firstly get the car refueled...:wink:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Mike..when I bought my car..it was only 23K km...and for the next year I only clocked another 20K...so Yes...it is possible mileage. But more importantly..the condition of the engine and the engine bay will tell you if the odometer is for real or not.

That is a big YES!!!

Will drip by to Trial after i collect the car, anybody want join ? hhe... david ? come la...
Let us know when u will be there...and if the time is right..will be there to personally congrats and welcome you bro...coz finally the buying chapter is closing and a new chapter of ownership is just starting....:party:

Last edited:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
Will update here regarding the day to TRIAL as soon as i got the call from the car dealer.
then can ask Trial to inspect the car for me...see see if maybe got any extra hidden goodies
or not (b'cos the car dealer told me is stock, and the car dealer also called it alteeeeza... so i got no confident in the car dealer knowledge in the car/altezza)

by the way, thanks to the POISON by most of u guys here !!!... :)

davidgm16

Known Member
Dec 20, 2005
Will drop by to Trial after i collect the car, anybody want join ? hhe... david ? come la...
hehe.. sure sure.. give me inform earlier when is the big day coming!

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
hey mike,congrates on ur dream come true!

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Will update here regarding the day to TRIAL as soon as i got the call from the car dealer.
then can ask Trial to inspect the car for me...see see if maybe got any extra hidden goodies
or not (b'cos the car dealer told me is stock, and the car dealer also called it alteeeeza... so i got no confident in the car dealer knowledge in the car/altezza)

Bro, by the way the POISON has just begun...there's more to come. Do hang out out with us and u'll definitely see it coming your way man. hahaha:burnout:

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
Bro, by the way the POISON has just begun...there's more to come. Do hang out out with us and u'll definitely see it coming your way man. hahaha:burnout:
ouch...

txperimental

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
do also check out kegani autotech, he is one of the sifu for toyota cars. he runs a very successful toyota racing team in mme and sepang 1k race.

SpeedCut

Sep 1, 2007
wfhan finally u can register ur name in Altezza Member Registry.........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here are some leaked photos of the BMW M5 Concept that will take center stage at the Shanghai Motor Show later this month. Of course by using the ‘concept’ theme in the naming, it’s merely BMW’s way of saying that this is exactly what the production car will look like but probably minus the black wheels. It also means that the official details such as power and performance figures will follow later...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience