Encounters With Other Cars

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
OK, as a Skyline owner, Im sure we all have encountered other cars on the road, either 'cucuk'-ing us (which is common if you drive a skyline!), traffic light drag race or even you 'cucuk'-ing them (cos lets face it, they deserve it)... So lets share our experiences here... whether its a humble wivo/wajalution or a brand spanking new ferrari!

Don't forget to state in detail where and how it happened so we get a better picture, who won or lost is optional haha

:burnout:

gtr_vspec

Known Member
Aug 17, 2008
if i want to fast go right lane then pssiihhh!! all car then move to
slow lane, dont need to use beam light:rofl:
and all the wiralution or any mod car will try to race with us
as usualy young blood will outdoing them lah:thefinger:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
OK lah i start..

Time: Afternoon, 29th Dec
Place: Intan highway, heading towards hartamas

Was driving side by side with a buddy of mine (who is also on this forum....heh heh) on a lazy monday afternoon, when suddenly i spot a titanium grey car, in my rear view mirror trying to catch up through the traffic... a GTR 35!

I signal my buddy to look at the car behind us, then drop from 4th to 3rd, and floor it... i leave them both behind but notice they are not accelerating yet...odd.

so i slow down, only to notice there was a roadblock on the opposite road..hahahah

once we passed the road block i waited some more, and the R35 came speeding past... i step on the clutch, drop from 5th to 4th to 3rd in one motion while revving the engine and release the clutch as my car launches forward... of course by this time, the R35 is quite a distance ahead, but i step on it chasing him, and before i knew it my speedo was showing 200...

up ahead i see him brake as the road is starting to bottle neck before the penchala link/mont kiara exit... i drive up next to him and the driver (a mat salleh dude) gives a smile and a thumbs up...i give him a tumbs up back and me and my buddy both took the long way back... to avoid the road block! hahahaha

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Hmmm.......actually when I was driving my Proton, more people cucuk me. Now, hardly la. Most also just drive a lil bit faster to take a look that's all. :P

KungFuMan

Known Member
Feb 7, 2008
My mom used to drive my coupe (sorry not Skyline wooor) and had someone driving Evo cucuk her for behind. She got really annoying and when he got too close she suddenly hit the brakes. Bang! Aiyah~ There's goes my rear bumper.....

P/S: You don't mess with my mom.

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
on my way back cruising from sec 13 shah alam with a mate of mine around 10.30 last nite heading to bukit jelutong using guthrie hiway

some punk ass kid driving father's 5 series beemer went and tail gating me like nobody's business, gave him a wastegate to show the fucker whose the daddy and slowed down intending to block him

im pretty sure that the fucker heading to bukit jelutong also but when i slowed down, he detoured to another road. i was so friggin annoyed with the fucker and felt like blocking the road, stop and whacked the shit out of his sorry ass

by the way, was not able to get his plate number otherwise his sorry ass will have to do with some explanation

damn

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
ganasnya abang JaHaX!!! ko mmg jahaxxx! haha

Time: 8:15pm
Location: Surian Tunnel, Leaving Kota Damansara for Penchala Link

Driving my car back from my tyre shop (my tyres were worn, and i ordered a new set, the next day baru sampai... so i didnt want to speed) i entered the Surian tunnel...the short tunnel next to the Curve...

When suddenly i see HID lights light up my car's cockpit.... whats this? FD2 Type R!!

He followed to tailgate me.... but i drove real slow... and when he couldnt take it anymore he tried to overtake me from the left, but the moment he was side by side with me, i dropped from 4th to 3rd, and blocked him from overtaking

i was shocked at how much torque the FD2 had, i should have dropped another gear!

so he cuts ahead and we weaves through traffic (which was quite heavy) and i try to follow suit, knowing this was Type R territory...not Godzilla!

Finally, i saw him slow down as he left me in the traffic, turning off to penchala link.... i guess he didnt think i was going in the same direction... so i speed up and cucuk him up the corners heading to penchala link. I noticed he liked to dab on the brakes mid corner... i guess the driver wasn't as confident as i thought he was.

This is my time to give him a taste of his own medicine, cos once we were on the penchala link, this is GT-R territory! muahahaha

i cucuk him like mad, and he evetually gave way, i didnt overtake him though, i just drove side by side with him, scewing with his head...he even tries to run to the slow lane but i shadow his every move. later after the toll, we go seperate ways. Never had chance to give him a thumbs up.

PS: through out all this there was a honda accord tailgating us. he's an idiot, but i give him thumbs up for having the balls. haha

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Well
it not the newer car or powerful car matter

it the face of the car owner when he kena blown away by a old junk is priceless..
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
Stories.... hmmm *grin*
yeah yeah...i know you got a lot also up your sleeve leo...muhihihi

and iloveskyline... my car horsepower is....where can tell! how to carik makan after this! standard laaaa 280ps! muahahaha :thefinger:

alvinT

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
well..i did came up with this things before..but it was M5..Porsche and Lotus Elise..they all tail-gated me..but i let them thru and try to catch up with them..

well for M5 i still able to catch up...but certainly not Porsche and Lotus..and believe me..the Lotus is damn freaking fast...

calvintys

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
klang
which lotus are you referring? I try once with a Porsche turbo, he pull me like made around 180km/h. I am runing only 350hp @ 4 wheel

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My back neighbours car in Bandar Puteri Puchong kena break in yesterday night... I dun know what to say redi lah... His car is old car also they target lah.. his sound system all gone. Speakers, woofers and CD player...

Im just waiting for my turn lah.... dun know when my car going to kena since i park my car outside of the gate. :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience