EMS Dyno Results

frossbytes

Known Member
Apr 14, 2009
Interesting dyno charts. Who is the tuner anyway? Is he local?Sorry guys i'm new here.

N-gage

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
TRG
wow....new monters from 3rd gearperformance.....other monster,has not come out yet...hehe.:proud::proud:...good work bro....

Bump: wow....new monters from 3rd gearperformance.....other monster,has not come out yet...hehe.:proud::proud:...good work bro....

mankidall

Dec 23, 2008
congate syahhh..satu lagi dyno result baik punya......wallaaaawee

Last edited:

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
Just checking to day,And the owner want to upgrade a fuel system with a two bosch 910 fuel pump,surge tank and additional 6pc injectors again.Hope can push up to 5++whp. We try to breaking the high Hp for Cefiro in Malaysia.Thanks for your support.

Bump: Just checking to day,And the owner want to upgrade a fuel system with a two bosch 910 fuel pump,surge tank and additional 6pc injectors again.Hope can push up to 5++whp. We try to breaking the high Hp for Cefiro in Malaysia.Thanks for your support.

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
V-tec turbo B18 waitting to wire up the Microtech.Hope on next week can do the dyno tuning.Target Hp around 300-350whp.Coz the stuff still stock piston(low comp) and rods.:driver::driver::love:

Bump: V-tec turbo B18 waitting to wire up the Microtech.Hope on next week can do the dyno tuning.Target Hp around 300-350whp.Coz the stuff still stock piston(low comp) and rods.:driver::driver::love:

Attachments

momosyah

Known Member
May 16, 2006
look familiar with that eg.anyway congratulation with v-tec turbo project.

Bump: look familiar with that eg.anyway congratulation with v-tec turbo project.

calcity

Feb 4, 2009
Interesting dyno charts. Who is the tuner anyway? Is he local?Sorry guys i'm new here.
Local tuner lah bro......:wavey::wavey::wavey:

Bump:
EMS location where arr :smokin:?Would like to pay a visit to this monser garage
Intrested????......3rd Gear Crew very frendly and u can visit them FOC....

Bump: Syah and 3rd Gear Crew....do u sell your 3rd Gear Tshirt to others???....wanna buy lah bro...

Bump: Syah and 3rd Gear Crew....do u sell your 3rd Gear Tshirt to others???....wanna buy lah bro...

Bump:
V-tec turbo B18 waitting to wire up the Microtech.Hope on next week can do the dyno tuning.Target Hp around 300-350whp.Coz the stuff still stock piston(low comp) and rods.:driver::driver::love:

Bump: V-tec turbo B18 waitting to wire up the Microtech.Hope on next week can do the dyno tuning.Target Hp around 300-350whp.Coz the stuff still stock piston(low comp) and rods.:driver::driver::love:
Syah and 3rd Gear Crew....do u sell your 3rd Gear Tshirt to others???....wanna buy lah bro...

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
Million thanks from 3rd Gear for supporter members.I will let u know when t-shirt ready.free give for joint 3rd gear club.

Bump: Million thanks from 3rd Gear for supporter members.I will let u know when t-shirt ready.free give for joint 3rd gear club.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,
my wira just change engine gsr 4g93 turbo.
the engine is vibrating & shaking badly at idle. idling 900rpm steady. above idling no vibrate.
mounting looks good.
also the spark plug should i use heat range 6 or 7 ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience