emanage ultimate installed........

hulkv6tt

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Mokh, confirm ler bro...it need a voltage conditioner that available in sard attack meter and Hks SLD2.

Rizal ingat2 lupa ler....we did admire one.. 1jz tezza that time rite?

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
AE111: For SNF.. .Toyo R888 all around, 6 speed, and perhaps 50hp more and I can try fight the S15 and RX7 hehe ;)

Porosaki: I thought you said don't have? Maybe now, after going around the whole world trying everything else, looks like I might need it ahh :D

Hulk: Ahh yes as expected!! That's what I said, our ECU too frickin smart already!!! Piggyback can't really work, and even worse so with the 5AT. Thus the benefits of the EMU over the usual EM Blue not really usable kan? Anyway good try and good update!

hulkv6tt

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Adian, Yup u got that rite ...frickin smart, for the EMU pulak for altezza 5AT...ignition mapping adjustment ok, fuel adding(+) ok...fuel trimming (-) cannot, cam angle adjustment ok, throttle position adjustment ok, speed limiter cut ..cannot. A/F mapping ok...... closed loop condition ok (closed loop = using o2 sensorkan?)....that all for now.....

this morning on my way to work hit by the speed cut 4x's:stupid:....guys pls help me to source for "SARD attack meter"!!..it is a discontinued product...boleh dpt 2nd hand jer ler.....

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
I have a SARD Attack Meter for SALE bro...do let me know.

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
HUlk..

Throttle position adjustment ok? Ooohh that is interesting! ICV pon bley control? Thus you can adjust the idle speed?

I beleive the RSM can also handle speed cut. But again, do they work on AT??
Would have something to do with the TCU needing Speed input from ECU as one of the parameters. If someone can confirm that, would be good.

hulkv6tt

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Adian yes, and RSM confirm x boleh it will give the same symptoms as any other speed limit defencer yg design for manual,....

hulkv6tt

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Just installed SARD attck meter today ...simple & straight forward tapping & cutting..and the speed limiter..."no more"...master Yoda will say "happy i'am"..:burnout:..

but one problem ...the speed indicated at the display , while crusing around 110km/hr is 399km/hr (schumacher jeles wooooii)..although i put the display unit in my glove compartment but knowing something is not set properly ...really ...a pain in the ass....so....any taikor here know how to set/configure the Sard Attack Meter .....pls guide me.....dammed japanese....the only word that i familiar/know...........starto,..sake,..geisha,...kehkehkeh...and ako' for accord.:stupid:

thanks god the speed limiter remover work perfectly....thanks to blacktezza...thanks again for the ride in your nice white fully mod new ride....superb:driver:

mokh

Known Member
Oct 18, 2008
so..the sard attack meter does work on AT..

let go get it! how much it cost?

hulkv6tt

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Good news!!! hahaha!! Damn like this we can organise a "Group Buy" :D

I saw on mudah RM400 only...
x boleh pakai... already check out that one...not complete ...the processor is not included.:hmmmm:....

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Good to hear that the SARD attack meter works out almost perfectly for you...Enjoy ur cruising >180km/h now. Ur most welcome bro, we shall meet up again soon someday.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everybody..this is my problem..

i tried a few time to dissamble my center dashboard n gear console but failed every time...i only saw 2 screw at the bottom of the RADIO but when i unscrew it nothing happen or loose..try to force a bit but scared if anything will broken/damage...any suggestion or ideas old timers???really apprieciate if u all can help me..btw,i'm driving GEN 2 1.6 AUTOMATIC year 2004...thank you...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience