emanage tuning and installation

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
by right, get the brain ready first before you upgrade your leg and arms. =)
otherwise you will be like frankenstein.. big but no brains and slow.. hehehe.

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
oh reali...i alwiz thought the other way ard...hehe
cz i tot once all the mechanical parts are done...then go to the electronics...can save one round of dyno
haha

ongwoeiluen

Known Member
Oct 14, 2004
nowhere
oh reali...i alwiz thought the other way ard...hehe
cz i tot once all the mechanical parts are done...then go to the electronics...can save one round of dyno
haha
#

bro....if u install e-manage first..which mean brain first.....it will save ur engine from kaboommmm.....

imagine u got high tech equipment like tv.psp.ps3.camera anything else...but ur brain dunno how to use it..it was just rubbish.....so same as car...with all the mechanical part upgrade...but no brain...or ur ori ecu being stupid...imagine wat will happen to ur engine then....

so it ur choice.....
with just RM1300 u can save ur engine which cause 6 to 8k plus(not included aftermarket upgrade)

or u want upgrade kao kao up to 10k but still without engine management...at the end engine blown up....then u regret for not spending such small amount money on your engine management...

think wisely....

amu5e

Jul 28, 2004
Visit site
Guys. My car stalls occasionally(rpm drops like crazy after depress fuel then engine die) and miss-fire sometimes. I've asked some mech and they say is bcos i din recirculate the BOV. The emanage has anti-engine stall function, will it rectify the problems?

ongwoeiluen

Known Member
Oct 14, 2004
nowhere
Guys. My car stalls occasionally(rpm drops like crazy after depress fuel then engine die) and miss-fire sometimes. I've asked some mech and they say is bcos i din recirculate the BOV. The emanage has anti-engine stall function, will it rectify the problems?
yes it will!!!!:nurse:

nafiiio

Known Member
Aug 22, 2006
Bro .. I'm using Toyota 4age Blacktop.. and interested to install piggyback ecu.

1. How much do u charge for e-manage Ultimate + harness + installation + dyno tune + etc .

2. E-manage ultimate vs E-manage Blue for 4age 20v

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
in millennium motorports asia sunway is also RM1450
emanage+ignition harness+install+dyno tune is that price la.
012 3205454
or
[email protected]

ahren

Known Member
May 17, 2006
Hi Joshua, i am the waja owner went to ur shop this afternoon.

thanks to your tuning and good job from LSF auto work. My car been haunting me for more than half year.. and finally settled down in Sunway in half day :D !

my car now felt lighter and smoother than b4! By the way, can you double confirm if the ignition harness can be installed in Waja or not? i feel if my ignition harness wasted if not using :p

thank~!

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Hi Joshua, i am the waja owner went to ur shop this afternoon.

thanks to your tuning and good job from LSF auto work. My car been haunting me for more than half year.. and finally settled down in Sunway in half day :D !

my car now felt lighter and smoother than b4! By the way, can you double confirm if the ignition harness can be installed in Waja or not? i feel if my ignition harness wasted if not using :p

thank~!

you are most welcome bro..
no probs..
tuning your car was great pleasure.
glad your problems are solved.
well i will do a bit more research on the ignition harness and see what can be done.
will update u one of these days :)
have a good week ahead

Last edited by a moderator:

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006
bro vteckiller
wanna ask ya
when im boosting my car jerks...and when im idling or cruising the air fuel is 10(checked using wideband)..one more thing...my idling is at 1.5k...cant adjust lower sumore...and it keeps fluctuating between 1.5k and 1.2k...
so if i wanna retune the emanage...will it solve my problem?
engine is 4g93p bot

red_line

Known Member
Dec 3, 2003
Hi Vteckiller,

Can emanage ultimate install at ER34 GTT auto tranny?

Whats is the package price for emanage ultimate?

Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all, I'm currently using a GSR Turbo with TD05H E3 turbo. Using E-Manage blue for tuning and running at 1.1 boost. I'm using E3 fuel injectors 510cc. Blitz boost controller.

I thougt of upgrading to higher topspeed. Curently I'm getting 210kh/h @ 7,000 rpm on stock GSR gear box. What's all the sifu's advice on this? Should I go for E3 gearbox? Or E1..E2 gearbox? Or just chg final gear ratio and add LSD?

What's the recommended boost? If I boost 1.5 bar, should I change the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience