emanage tuning and installation

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
The red blink like this...first blink about 2 second followed by 3 repeated blink and my check engine
light on.:hmmmm:

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
guys i got a very noob question here need to ask
i heard that emange got boost sensor function right?
is it come with it or it need additional harness?
what about map sensor? what is the function?
right now my emanage only got ignition harness only

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
sensor is additional. if u engine gt turbo or bot or bolt on s/c den nd a boost sensor to refine the tunning. if na, den no need buy boost sensor.

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
this sensor is same as common greedy electronic boost meter. u can buy new or 2nd hand. most tunning shop oso have sell. price around 3xx. (few yrs ago n i m oso not sure the price for now coz now dun play this thing anymore).

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
honestly speaking, if ur ecu comes with turbocharged mapping, there is no advantage of having the boost sensor except of being able to review it during the adjustment and view back of the curves...

Unless u're using profec b 2 where the boost can be controlled by the emanage. Even so, it's very depended on how good ur tuner is... And how well he knows what he is doing... And I heard emanage ult can get rid of the maf.. Heard only, not sure if it really works, since emanage ult is also a piggyback. Not sure if it could take full control of the injectors..

sensor is additional. if u engine gt turbo or bot or bolt on s/c den nd a boost sensor to refine the tunning. if na, den no need buy boost sensor.
don't really think there's much use of it since turbo charged ecu already have an additional mapping for the extra air flow through the karman sensor..

how much is the boost sensor bro?
and where can it be purchase?
this sensor is same as common greedy electronic boost meter. u can buy new or 2nd hand. most tunning shop oso have sell. price around 3xx. (few yrs ago n i m oso not sure the price for now coz now dun play this thing anymore).
as mentioned by bro artworkz. Price still ranged within 3xx. And widely available at tuning shop.

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
oh yes ah. shit man i hardly see ppl selling in Zth..
tuning shop sure dam $$$

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
oh yes ah. shit man i hardly see ppl selling in Zth..
tuning shop sure dam $$$
sumtimes gt ppl greedy electronic boost meter got stolen, so leave oni boost sensor. this might be cheaper. the use for boost sensor is refine mapping.
normally tunning shop are earn money from tunning, so after u install, they ll ask u do tunning n dyno.

zamiex

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
for me, no need the map sensor if ur running stock turbocharged ecu..
i use to have map sensor to tune but somehow it just seems the same tuning using TPS or greedy map, usually this map sensor is to lengthen the value of ur MAF when its max out to avoid lean out when boosting. u can see the voltage level of ur maf in the support tool.

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
honestly speaking, if ur ecu comes with turbocharged mapping, there is no advantage of having the boost sensor except of being able to review it during the adjustment and view back of the curves...

Unless u're using profec b 2 where the boost can be controlled by the emanage. Even so, it's very depended on how good ur tuner is... And how well he knows what he is doing... And I heard emanage ult can get rid of the maf.. Heard only, not sure if it really works, since emanage ult is also a piggyback. Not sure if it could take full control of the injectors..
the problem is mine is a 4G91 BOT guys so im not using GSR Turbocharged ECU.
right now my emanage just run on ignition harness only

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

btw emange got injector harness???
whats is the function? is it different from ignition harness?

zamiex

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
injector harness is to control ur injector pulse opening.. which u can only add fuel besides adding fuel at the main fuel map. if u have weak fuel pump, u can try adjusting the percent of the injector opening to inject more fuel.

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
injector harness can add 2 sub injector n control by boost sensor. etc u can set high boost n low boost in ur turbo system. etc, wen low boost u set 0.9 n high boost set 1.5. so u can use 2 sub injector to inject fuel wen high boost .

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
injector harness can add 2 sub injector n control by boost sensor. etc u can set high boost n low boost in ur turbo system. etc, wen low boost u set 0.9 n high boost set 1.5. so u can use 2 sub injector to inject fuel wen high boost .
oh means i can add another 2 more injector is it? but where can we install the injectors if wanna add extra?