emanage tuning and installation

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
just a piece of advise, focus 6A12t on the torque for reliablity, pushing up to 200whp is VERY risky, as it's not designed that way.

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
so wat would u suggest us to do to increase torque???
will be helpful.......
Ask the tuner to focus on low-mid torque lor, Torque wins races, Horsepower sells car ma......

haha

Risky coz:
1. Too many moving parts
2. The second turbo located hidden between engine and firewall, no cooling
3. This is NOT a highrevving designed-v6
4. Engine heavy, car heavy, focus on Torque for better respond
5. Not a trackcar, not using momentum cornering, focus on highrev not practical

Last edited:

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
Ask the tuner to focus on low-mid torque lor, Torque wins races, Horsepower sells car ma......

haha

Risky coz:
1. Too many moving parts
2. The second turbo located hidden between engine and firewall, no cooling
3. This is NOT a highrevving designed-v6
4. Engine heavy, car heavy, focus on Torque for better respond
5. Not a trackcar, not using momentum cornering, focus on highrev not practical
u still didnt answer us....
wat kind of mod u suggest.........
chg cams?piggypack ecu?
most of v6 user knows the limitation of their car...its not a circuit car..its more to a cruiser...
thats y i ask u wat u suggest specifically?
something like make the car lighter??

nurburing

Known Member
Feb 21, 2010
Penang
use ballbearing turbo,boost 1.2 bar, focus all power on low and mid torque, around 150whp is more than enough, u cant do much futher. It will never takes down any 250whp range l4 engine

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

use ballbearing turbo,boost 1.2 bar, focus all power on low and mid torque, around 150whp is more than enough, u cant do much futher. It will never takes down any 250whp range l4 engine

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Well... Sad to say, the TD025 of 6A12TT is really small. As comparison, it's almost the same size as GT20. However, And even the GT20 only comes in bush/journal bearing.

And well, not to say 6A12TT cannot go high horses, but the aftermarket performance product is really rare in MALAYSIA and even in OVERSEA market.

Back to increasing torque. Something that can be done if engine is out of car...

1) Racing bearings
2) Engine balancing

Will eventually makes the response smoother.

Lighten pulleys are good option if u can find.

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
Guys,
I really need help now.Just now I install n dyno tuned my e-manage on my 4g63T engine.Managed to get 247whp@332nm torque at 5300rpm.The problem is after 5500-6000max rpm the check engine light on and i cant rev to 7500max rpm.Why is this thing happen?When the rpm reach 5600rpm something,I felt like my ecu cut off early at 6000rpm.As before,the rev cut is at 7000-7500rpm.Hmm i need some advice now.:confused:

Last edited:

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
overboost? did u buy injector harness n additional boost sensor to over-write the fuel mapping?

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
overboost? did u buy injector harness n additional boost sensor to over-write the fuel mapping?
Ermm dunno ler bro..boost set at 1.3bar.I got main basic harness n ignition harness
in the package.Did I need injector harness n additional boost sensor?:hmmmm:

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
coz ori ecu ll cut fuel once detect over-boost. for solve this problem, an additional injector harness need to install. u use blue e-manage? i tune myself the blue e-manage. the additional injector harness is come wif wire oni n plug into main harness.

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
coz ori ecu ll cut fuel once detect over-boost. for solve this problem, an additional injector harness need to install. u use blue e-manage? i tune myself the blue e-manage. the additional injector harness is come wif wire oni n plug into main harness.
Oooo you tune your e-manage by yourself ,good for you.As for me zero knowledge.Hehehe newbie ma.Yes im using e-manage blue.So i need,to buy the injector harness and plug in into the empty socket.How about the additional boost sensor?Did i need to buy it also.Is those goodies is apply to all over 1bar boost?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Before the hype surrounding Gran Turismo 5 has even began to fade, its arch-nemisis, Forza, has released the trailer for Forza 4 that will find its way to all X-Box consoles next year.

While it took six years for GT5 to come about following the last version, Forza has really stepped on the gas pedal to bring us the fourth instalment in the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience