Ryuuken

Known Member
Apr 2, 2011
Subang Jaya

mnfazyze

Jul 30, 2012
johor bahru
What is wrong with the air con?
My car in workshop for a year 1/2.sumtimes outside sumtimes inside.when i went to refill aircond, got water inside dat tabung.maybe compressor ok coz didnt start on a/c yet.the a/c guy said got to replace cooling coil & condensor coz he said got water inside.is it true gotta replace it?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My car in workshop for a year 1/2.sumtimes outside sumtimes inside.when i went to refill aircond, got water inside dat tabung.maybe compressor ok coz didnt start on a/c yet.the a/c guy said got to replace cooling coil & condensor coz he said got water inside.is it true gotta replace it?
Water in the air con system? Have to check what have gone wrong? If there is no leak they can flush and vacuum the system instead of changing but the receiver drier have to be change as that is sort of a filter. Is your air con guy your usual shop you go to? if not get second opinion....

mnfazyze

Jul 30, 2012
johor bahru
What is wrong with the air con?[/QUOTE

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Nope.1st time there coz he can weld a/c pipes.im gonna go to another shop coz sounda a bit fishy bout it.

mnfazyze

Jul 30, 2012
johor bahru
Then better get second opinion first.....:driver:
Done.just replace coil & dat tabung thing.no water found.cost rm450.1st shop wanted rm8++.gila.welding also like shit everywhere.should use elctric or blue weld.he used normal fire weld.had to pay rm100.

Next goin find ficd to stabilize rpm on/off ac.now ac off rpm at 2.5k. Ac on at 1.5k. Didnt have ficd yet

Guess wat, sumtimes my car died.like not enough fuel supply.just adjust my fuel regulator.goin to see tonite if it works or other prob start appearing

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Done.just replace coil & dat tabung thing.no water found.cost rm450.1st shop wanted rm8++.gila.welding also like shit everywhere.should use elctric or blue weld.he used normal fire weld.had to pay rm100.

Next goin find ficd to stabilize rpm on/off ac.now ac off rpm at 2.5k. Ac on at 1.5k. Didnt have ficd yet

Guess wat, sumtimes my car died.like not enough fuel supply.just adjust my fuel regulator.goin to see tonite if it works or other prob start appearing
That means coil leaking. Condenser usually will last a long time. The tabung thing should be the receiver drier and normally have to be changed when air con is serviced as it act as a filter.
So first mechanic wanted you to change condenser also...:banghead:

mnfazyze

Jul 30, 2012
johor bahru
That means coil leaking. Condenser usually will last a long time. The tabung thing should be the receiver drier and normally have to be changed when air con is serviced as it act as a filter.
So first mechanic wanted you to change condenser also...:banghead:
My car died coz of coil leaking? Even if i turn the ac off?
Yeah.didnt make sense.luckily got spare condensor if dat 1 need to be replace

Last edited:

Beam5

Feb 10, 2005
hi there sifus,

I'm just wondering , if I have the budget what do you recommend for my 4g93, with 280 JUN cams, valve springs, titanium retainers , CAI , evo3 tb, 4.8 final ratio, full lock lsd and other engine internals are stock for tracking purposes. What do you recommend ? Haltech Sprint 500or E-manage Blue/Ultimate ? pros and cons please ?
Thank you..

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

hi there sifus,

I'm just wondering , if I have the budget what do you recommend for my 4g93, with 280 JUN cams, valve springs, titanium retainers , CAI , evo3 tb, 4.8 final ratio, full lock lsd and other engine internals are stock for tracking purposes. What do you recommend ? Haltech Sprint 500or E-manage Blue/Ultimate ? pros and cons please ?
Thank you..
:driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Got budget.. of course Haltech 500 le.. full standalone ma. Provided you get a good tuner. Since its for track, later you can throw in a Haltech IQ3 dash.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
if have budget go for standalone units. all the way.. you have the flexibility to tune fuel and ignition without worries.
E-Manage can be a good start but with an increase of over 200% injector size I doubt that it will control it well across all fuel maps.
Estimated price including install and dyno for most workshops doing standalone install and tuning.
Microtech LT9c MYR3800 - MYR4200
Haltech Sprint 500 MYR3800-MYR4200
Both are nice units and is easy to work with. Haltech is more of a universal standalone unit while microtech lt9c is pre-programmed for your vehicle type. Choose wisely.

My piece of advice? do it right the first time!

Last edited:

Beam5

Feb 10, 2005
Dear Sifus,

Many thanks for the advice.....I'll think it over and see....
for current setup will it make any vast difference by using standalone ??
Yes you're right GT auto quoted RM4200 siap pasang + dyno....

Last edited:

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
With racing cams, large throttle body..huge advantage using programmable ecu for sure. Stock engine stock ecu the best.. get it?

Sep 22, 2014
miri
can please anyone help me? currently i cant remove boost cut from my emanage im using emanage blue + 3 bar maf sensor + tps on l2 engine 3 cylinder turbocharged...in the setting i try to clamp up to 3 volts boost cut limiter setting but still got boost cut....pening already...previously i use safc 5 button only and i use fish bone to hack signal from maf sensor and i can boost up my car up to 2.0 bar (actually more than 2.0bar i think coz my boost meter is up to 2.0 bar only)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I known dat carburator tunings can booms up d Mileage n Increase overall performance...!

Can some1 show me how??!!!
I'm desperate 2 know~~~!

regards,
HEat
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience