pull_83

Known Member
Mar 6, 2008
Re: Honda civic 2 door EK4 (CBU)

the price can nego or not..
how bout the down payment..

WGR2233

Apr 18, 2008
just + some info...for the 96 model the public bank valued at rm 35k..the loan covered at 75% = rm 24500 loan...the rest you should spare huge amount of $$ ..with 6.5 % interset and 4 yrs loan...
just my 2 cents...

Last edited:

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
Nice ride there

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
i got my ori EK4 si 2 years ago RM45K...cheap huh?...expect car loan interest for EK will be high...i'm paying rm850 a month for 4 n a half years for my EK4 wif 7.5% interest rate...still if i wanna sell it...i think around 55k will be a reasonable price coz it's kinda hard to find original JDM EK...especially EK4 n EK9....but seriously 70k is kinda a little bit too much...

Last edited:

clement

500 RPM
Oct 15, 2005
i got my ori EK4 si 2 years ago RM45K...cheap huh?...expect car loan interest for EK will be high...i'm paying rm850 a month for 4 n a half years for my EK4 wif 7.5% interest rate...still if i wanna sell it...i think around 55k will be a reasonable price coz it's kinda hard to find original JDM EK...especially EK4 n EK9....but seriously 70k is kinda a little bit too much...
bro,

its an civic 2 doors

2 years ago the price for an ek (2doors) is about what u said "45k"
recently, yes u can get at 55k, but what is the spec of the car?

2 years ago an eg6 is selling about 23-25k.
now its about 28-35k for an eg6

all i can said is its still one of the best 2 doors civic ever build by honda

zerokool

Known Member
Jul 11, 2004
it is normal to pay downpayment that much especially for EK 2drs.
And yes you're correct that u can buy an ORI EK9 with this price, cox last year i sold of 1 for RM65k. but is there anyone letting go at this moment? and there's not many left on the road

And past few months i sold an EJ6 (converted type R) for RM 64500. Only RM500 diff frm ORI EK9 that i sold earlier, no choice cox non of the Ori EK9 letting go at this moment.

The price is a bit high for this spec, but can always nego for serious buyer. :)

free Bump and good luck for seller

cheers
Rightly said..

To Enthusiast, If you have got nothing to say, please don't say it here. I find it disturbing when you make such a remark without checking the fact first. You can buy a bare-bone EK 2door and convert it to EK9 and the total cost definitely within the 70K-80K region. I spent almost 84K on my EJ6 but now am selling it at a discounted 65K.. Do you think it's expensive? well think again. EK2door is for hardcore fans only and especially so for those who can afford it..

mdadlan

Oct 12, 2005
this is a free advertisement on an open media, so i think anybody who think his opinion is good for others so it is ok for him to post, i'm also a hardcore honda and to rebuild a bare honda ek 2 door until spent about rm80K hmmm that's ur account but mine i beg to differ because i can source and rebuilt a honda ek 2 door type r at a cost of 25K so total about rm55k, for a car with b16a hmmm just think wisely before commenting others

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey I'm planning to dismantle the EGR and the Manifold of my Perdana v6 to clean it.

But I have been looking for chemicals to wash off the carbon deposit ... Still couldn't find it !!!
Anyone with one recommendation ?

Some ppl even propose me to just seal off the EGR !!! ???
Any comments ?? on the sealing part ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience