Interior : Civic EK3 Vi-Rs Manual
Wheels : Civic EK3 Vi-Rs JDM

call for more

Attachments

Last edited:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
13 years old car worth RM48k nowadays ya!. Good luck in your sale.

notoRious

go Fast or go Home!
Sep 20, 2005
Putrajaya
thank you... i feel better now..

notoRious

go Fast or go Home!
Sep 20, 2005
Putrajaya
better, because by commenting here, you have helped this thread noticed. thank you.. very helpful. yeah, this is my friend's car, he would give special price to buyer, nevermind, if you like to buy, you call first, if got cash, straight away can nego below the price. If you don't, just no need to chat at my thread here.. he got rights to put how much he wanna sell the car. never beg for your money anyway.. thank you again for the good luck wish. sell this car or not, it doesn't effect you in any way.

notoRious

go Fast or go Home!
Sep 20, 2005
Putrajaya
still on sale...

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
hehehehe. "good Luck"! .Bare in mind car aged 13 years old already!!

wenq87able

Apr 6, 2010
johor
what's wrong with 13 years car? if you got no interest or money, just stay away. notorious, give me best price, i don't mind your opening price. I believe, u r reasonable. ok? pm me..

notoRious

go Fast or go Home!
Sep 20, 2005
Putrajaya
no money no talk.. or else.. u talk cock..

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
hehehe. Don't be mad. Currently I driving newer model JDM Honda also, just a bit higher rate from yours...

My comments based on experienced disposing my previous JDM Honda also, but the years is slightly lower than yours.

Free bump for 13 years old car!!

Last edited:

notoRious

go Fast or go Home!
Sep 20, 2005
Putrajaya
nevermind, the 13 years car is my friend's one, as i posted earlier.. If you are driving newer model JDM Honda, good for you.. Now, everybody in Zerotohundred knew that you are driving expensive car. Ok, anything else? Not everyone like you, can afford to get new car, so, on behalf of my friend, i'm selling this car for those who poor and unlucky like my friend and me. Ok, is there anything else about you and your belongings that we should know? I have no friend driving expensive car. Even me also. Nice to know you and your car brand!

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

holla!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here's a new tyre that will give even the best tyres on the market a run for their money. According to Goodyear, it is developed to match the grip, handling and comfort of current ultra high performance tyres, while competing with the mid-segment market in price, the Goodyear Eagle F1 Directional 5 incorporates SportGrip...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience