EK rear 5 Stud, any alternative??

jesmine

Nov 30, 2008
Hi guys, currently I am doing 5 stud conversion to my 96 Civic ek. However, it is so hard to source the proper EK9 and DC2R 5 stud conversion.

So, what I done is - using 96 CRV front knuckles, 282 rotor and caliper. They are pretty identical to the ITR. It just had thicker knuckles to hold the extra weight on CRV.
This is good as it can handle more power.

But, the problems is, I don't had 5 stud for the rear.
Anyone know if there is any alternative to change the 5 stud for the rear?

I had rear 4 stud 240mm stock brake. Just wondering I can keep the trailing arm and only need to change the hub unit. Is this correct?

The guy sell me the CRV front knuckles told me the CRV rear trailing arm might fit. the only problems is it had the hole for the axle as CRV are 4wd.
Beside, I am thinking the accord CF 5 lugs will fit??

Or anyone here if had EK9 or DC2R rear hub with 5 stud, please let PM me with the price.
Cheers guys.

drewn123

Known Member
Dec 13, 2005
can i ask... how much u ald spend for front conversion to 5lug :hmmmm:only??

jesmine

Nov 30, 2008
I wish I could get the ek9. But I couldn't find any!! thats the main thing. if not, I am very happy to swap the EK9.
So i could only using the CRV front which is the most common to get and headache for the rear.

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
I wish I could get the ek9. But I couldn't find any!! thats the main thing. if not, I am very happy to swap the EK9.
So i could only using the CRV front which is the most common to get and headache for the rear.
I just read your location again and now I understand your difficulty being in the east coast.

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
ouhh..shawn, u can settle it for a price rite? hehe
bro, long time no see. In fact it's been like 5 or 6 years ago when I first saw you. HOw you been doing? You come and disappear....

bunch of people are selling these 5 lugs knuckles, but not a decent price these days.... kekeke

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
Everything can be settled with $$ ....

Better go and get the EK9 conversion proper bro, if you calculate back with what you've spent and the satisfaction that you get in return, I think you'll agree that it's not worth it...

jesmine

Nov 30, 2008
Anyone here is honda parts dealer? I am thinking might just buy the bearing and hub for EK9 and swap them into the rear trailing arm.
Have been waiting for monthssssss.
or anyone had used rear hub bearing? I can travel to west coast to get them.

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
Hi guys, currently I am doing 5 stud conversion to my 96 Civic ek. However, it is so hard to source the proper EK9 and DC2R 5 stud conversion.

So, what I done is - using 96 CRV front knuckles, 282 rotor and caliper. They are pretty identical to the ITR. It just had thicker knuckles to hold the extra weight on CRV.
This is good as it can handle more power.

But, the problems is, I don't had 5 stud for the rear.
Anyone know if there is any alternative to change the 5 stud for the rear?

I had rear 4 stud 240mm stock brake. Just wondering I can keep the trailing arm and only need to change the hub unit. Is this correct?

The guy sell me the CRV front knuckles told me the CRV rear trailing arm might fit. the only problems is it had the hole for the axle as CRV are 4wd.
Beside, I am thinking the accord CF 5 lugs will fit??

Or anyone here if had EK9 or DC2R rear hub with 5 stud, please let PM me with the price.
Cheers guys.
CF5 also four lug,... 114.3
and CF5 also 4WD

dunno if u can go do some stud planting,... minus 3, plus 4,... easy settled.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

Any recommendation on how to DIY to protect your head lamps from turning yellowish over time?

Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience