• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Hi guys.

As you all know of this Eiki, a forummer here that has been causing problem from day one till now to all the drifters and non drifters till other related parties and forummer.

In this, I would like to know from you guys SHOULD he be BANNED from Zerotohundred.com? In such, he is a disgrace to our community and brings in a bad reputation to ZTH and the sport of drifting, and other related matters as well.

Therefore, please vote. Thanks in advance.

cheers'

khen

500 RPM
May 20, 2005
Malaysia
haha

actualli for depends on how u preceive wat he said

for me
i juz take them as jokes

is good to hav some one entertainin in da forum
dun take it seriously wif wat he said

he can register a new user name also
even if TOm ban him

Last edited:

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
Sapace boi

I'd just leave it to TOM. last I saw he has been warned severly by Tom.

Best thing to do is ignore. Attention defficient People crave attention. they "get off" by getting their posts replied to.

Ignore their dumb post and they will wither away....

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
if im not mistaken streamyx uses dynamic ip-changes everytime u connect . so no point

kei-office

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2005
subang/penang
tom , space_cowboy : I'm just past by here and just my 2 cent here ...... so in this problem i feel we just ignore la if the post is useless but if the post really flaming sumone or harm then just delete the post ! this should be better , as what infernal say ..... the ip always change every time connect so no point and they can register another user name , so this canot be solve after time ..... never ending story ! but moderator must work hard abit dee to monitoring all the post they(special user) post ...... i din vote yes or no to ban eiki coz i stand alone coz i feel not much different/result we can do/expect !

for me , forums is including everything ..... there are for members to discuss , make friends , suggest but there are not always got good members here , sure got spamer hahaahahaa just to depend how they(member) carry in their mind , what are they think who they are .... they are try to do what ? if everyone just in good then the website beside admin then no need a team of moderator rite ! if the thread gone too far then will be much easier with a click on delete rite moderator/admin , just close the thread if members din get their displin here ! the world we don't know who is visiting our web ..... if they saw this always happen then how zth image will gave to them rite !

i have a solution from my exprerience , how about have a sticky post to annouce members who is the top 10 spamer then other members will know who is the bad poster . so other members can avoid those flaming words or no need to argue with them .

hehee just my 2 cent , and correct me if i'm wrong !

cheers

Eiki

Known Member
Aug 8, 2004
-
Wei !~WanNA play Like ThiS mEh? Can list up Ur NiCkname n Vote plS ?
i'm the Top Ten SpAmeR in DCm of the month !~ i get a reward by DCm a bottle of 1cc of EDGE CAstrol lubicant n DCm banNed TroPhy !~ hehe!~

i Want to Get ThE ZTh BanNeD tRophy too!~

Haha!~ i think Tom Should FirE me noW ! !~ :X-:
OpSss !~ i AlwayS Say FiRe !~ aiyA!~` Sorry!~
i Always hear ThiS WorD FiRe in My miNd!~ Untill NoW Also Hear SiEn 9 joR!~ !~ U R FiRe!~
i neeD HyCo liao!~ HAhahaha!

JuZ NoW Get FiRe By BoS!~ BeCoz Of yeSteRDay i didn'T Work HAlf shirt!~
i Went to GentiNg Drift! !~ i've CAlled my woRker Early b4 start wOrk! i Cheat hiM my Gal FriEnd Was Accident!~ i Can't ComE toDay!~ likE that Also KenA FiRE ? What if REally Emergency case ?? Sick ? Didn't ComE mean no Excuse?

Sigh!~ Why ThiS yeAR my LiFe AlwayS likE this???
If u Want to Play CAr , u Can't WoRk!~ , If u WORk , u Can't Play CAr!~
Can I ChooSe Both Of thEm ??~

well , i REally dunNo Why thoSe ppl at Sunway industrial heRE Buy PArt , REpair CAr , Tuning , Dyno , ChangE tyrE / Rim!~ Why ThEre havE so Much timE to do it ?? Do They no nEed to Work? R thEre all Rich guyz? izzit RiCh pErSon OnLy Can play Car??

Guys JuZ Ban Me la !~ Do what Ever u Like!~
ToDay ! i hAve no MooD to play Wif u !
i Juz a SpaMer hERe !~
A PerSon Who AlwAyS Lost HiS Job , Becoz Of DriftiNg!~

Last edited:

hilal

Known Member
Feb 27, 2006
www.friendster.com
In such, he is a disgrace to our community and brings in a bad reputation to ZTH and the sport of drifting, and other related matters as well.

this is damn true man.. i'm behind u BOY!!

Last edited:

damienyum

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
planet drift...
not to blame any1 here..let him hv fun..v live in a free world, v hv oksigen for free..
tokok oso free rite??? personally i think he is quite ambitious, sinced i read all his post & threads including buy & sell threads.. he is funny..alwiz kena fired...due to addiction of drifting...believe me he's goin to show us his dream.. i will vote for sure if he participate nescafe kick's start...

Eiki..if i know any film directors or producer wan to make F & F.. for sure i'll recommend u to them....SHOW ur SKILL to THEM not flaming EAch other.. if u can proved u're POWER in drifting i'll carry banner for u.. every single drifting event u can c ur banners thr..i promised..
i can b ur 1st die hard fan..
dun tak pau balik IPOH k...

bridgestones & falken projects still on???
PM me if u need any help.. but not in term of financial..

let the MOD decide to ban him onot..
come up of tis kind of thread is not a gentlement game to me..
as wat i learned from dad , dun teach me how to make love....

Last edited:

hilal

Known Member
Feb 27, 2006
www.friendster.com
he should learn how to respect people and be MATURED.

is that called fun when someone felt irritated bcoz of his so-called joke? oh COME ON! open your eyes.. yeah.. you guys might not understand what we're talking about coz tom had removed all his so-called funny jokes @ posts. n keep in your mind that tom won't remove any posts unless that post will bring bad image to ZTH.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
ohh... now i understand lo... he blow water everywhere arr??.... aiya, no need so angry ma.... he chui sui let him lo... as if got people will believe...

as for me, anything u said in here wont gonna leave a deep impression in me... i need to see it to believe it....

so, prove urself Eiki.... be a proud ipoh lang.... dun memalukan ipoh... haha....

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Hi guys.

Thank you for dropping ur opinions and suggestions here, wheter its positive or negative. Keep em coming, and we see what we can do with it.

Btw, fyi if anyone's lost. Eiki recently has been whacked / wallap by people for drifting in public roads where people are sitting by and dangering to all. Besides that, causing trouble here with his lost of words.

Thanks.

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Eiki the mentioned user, seems to have fun or shame or sad with his own world and share it on ZTH board. However, he got the deep wrong way to do it. Not even warning or such sign given could stop him. The time Eiki gets his name accused wrong of post, confirmed able to view those unrelated and self problems as reason.
Eiki, you'll just fine if you were being courteous, thinks how others user/reader on board expression when they read your post, shows respect to anyone on ZTH board. Joke might happen anytime but not everywhere with fallen ways showing it.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello zthrians....
wht do u think bout tht car.....
cc,economy,speed,auto cvt??
huh look nice for family right....:burnout::slug::slug:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience