Eid Mubarak

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
Eid is just 2 days away so I'm taking this opportunity to wish Selamat Hari Raya + mohon ampun dan maaf to anyone (especially my DC5 friends) that i have purposely/unpurposely/accidently offended/hurt/pissed, be it in the forum (not that i know of :P ) or in real world. :)

Please drive fast and let the K20 scream like there's no tomorrow, but make sure its under control and safe okay? hahah.. I will be in JB for couple of days till next week so anyone free for coffee can text me anytime (preferably at night). Enjoy the long holiday guys!

Nadzree

Apr 14, 2005
Selangor
Eid is just 2 days away so I'm taking this opportunity to wish Selamat Hari Raya + mohon ampun dan maaf to anyone (especially my DC5 friends) that i have purposely/unpurposely/accidently offended/hurt/pissed, be it in the forum (not that i know of :P ) or in real world. :)

Please drive fast and let the K20 scream like there's no tomorrow, but make sure its under control and safe okay? hahah.. I will be in JB for couple of days till next week so anyone free for coffee can text me anytime (preferably at night). Enjoy the long holiday guys!
Selamat Hari Raya.. Maaf Zahir Batin..
Ya the sounds of K20 Scream mmg syok tapi carefull la..once gt addicted..short road pun want to hit the 6k rpm..:burnout:

Take care..Batter safe than sorry..

neokenzo

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
PJ
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all K20 muslim owners :D

Have a safe holiday :)

jmti41

Sep 1, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Salam Mubarak to all K20A Muslimin and Muslimat..

Heading to South by this evening..hopefully no jam at PLUS..

afariq

Known Member
Nov 2, 2005
Salam Aidilfitri to all n happy holidays..
Here's something i got from my client, hope it helps you to plan your journey this festive season.

hahf

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
KL
Selamat Hari Raya and happy holiday. Drive safe.

dvino

Known Member
Mar 16, 2009
yo guys,

Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin :burnout:
drive safely guys.....:driver:

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
selamat hari raya to all my friends

maaf zahir dan batin

p/s i'll be in jb until the day after tomorrow. give me a buzz kalau ada southern raya kseries gathering

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Like I mentioned before in my previous post, I've been running into many Lamborghinis in recent weeks. Of all the Lambos I've seen, this has to be one of the cleanest examples I've seen. Whilst I'm a big fan of the LP560, and the LP570 Superleggera, I must admit that (visually) I do prefer the LP500. Those...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience