eibach pro-kit experience

madart

Apr 18, 2013
Queensland Aust
what about eibach sportline ? anyone have experience using the spring ? thinking of replacing my coilovers with a set of bilstein and eibach spring. enough with harsh ride of coilovers :D
I haven't any experience with the sportline, but if you want a lower ride height (another 1/2 inch) and only slightly harsher ride then eibachs or Kein s tech with either Konis or Bilstein would be the go.
I reckon the Konis are the best value on the market. Lifetime guarantee on parts.

I just ordered Tein S Techs from the US. $US156 but the postage($US180) is the killer. - still cheaper by $100 than buying them local in Aust. though.

Konis can be had there for just over $US500 with similar postage, although that would be cheaper if you bought them together I would imagine.

27needles

Aug 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hi hi, sorry to bring up an old post .. but i found this thread on google :big grin:

need you sifus advice.. i plan to lower my car with Eibach pro-kit with stock absorbers. I'm just worried it will kena my fender .

I don't remember my rims offset, but it's same like stock offset. Cause i specifically told the rims shop that i want same or almost same like my original rims offset. I think 7jj ? It's 17" rims, 1" bigger than original 16" rims.

No spacers.

Tire size is 215/45/R17 ..

Any advice? Will it hit or rub my fenders after lowering?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
hi hi, sorry to bring up an old post .. but i found this thread on google :big grin:

need you sifus advice.. i plan to lower my car with Eibach pro-kit with stock absorbers. I'm just worried it will kena my fender .

I don't remember my rims offset, but it's same like stock offset. Cause i specifically told the rims shop that i want same or almost same like my original rims offset. I think 7jj ? It's 17" rims, 1" bigger than original 16" rims.

No spacers.

Tire size is 215/45/R17 ..

Any advice? Will it hit or rub my fenders after lowering?
What is original tyre size in 16"?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have been struggling with water stains on my windscreen & adding on driving in low light & kaboom rain -

you know by leaving yr white cars not wash for a week plus u will get stripes - like zebra - because of our acid rains, industrial fall out & esp working & staying near factory with emission fumes - I am one of the victim

this was what i have been struggling with for a long...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience