EG rulezzzzzzz!!!

HeHeH22A

Known Member
Jan 23, 2005
Johor Bahru
Visit site
i guess so aramis, but some people are complaining they can't join the forum..maybe got some problem with the net i guess...

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Xenix said:
so your EG very fast right... When wanna play with me 1.6L?
did i say my EG is fast? i only use for daily driven.. go pasar.. ... go take my supra parts... borrow my gf bro... lend to my staff... for trashing... not for racing.... y? u wanna race? got my other cars... but dun wan la... not fair.. ;)

DC VTEC

Known Member
May 9, 2005
KL/PJ
I'm eg's owner. the most cun car since 90's.
the latest-latest car oso cannot calen eg shape.
new civic (ep) oso copy eg back wind
kampai for eeeeegggggg..... :D :D :D

Spoon)))

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2004
jb subang jaya
Visit site
DC VTEC said:
I'm eg's owner. the most cun car since 90's.
the latest-latest car oso cannot calen eg shape.
new civic (ep) oso copy eg back wind
kampai for eeeeegggggg..... :D :D :D
DC vtec,i used to join the DC club..but not so active la..last time i was with fairuz(godfadda),i knew some of the guy..but nowdays so hard to join the gath coz im working on the friday and saturday nite...

DC VTEC

Known Member
May 9, 2005
KL/PJ
Spoon))) said:
DC vtec,i used to join the DC club..but not so active la..last time i was with fairuz(godfadda),i knew some of the guy..but nowdays so hard to join the gath coz im working on the friday and saturday nite...
slow-slow join la spoon...
the most important is other people respect for eg maaa....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Conventional petrol and diesel cars are beginning to outpace Toyota’s Prius on environmental friendliness claims a new study carried out by researchers at Cardiff University along with Clifford Thames, an automotive consultancy.

The iconic hybrid car is still the cleanest for its size, but is outranked by nine smaller models from Peugeot, Citroën, Ford, Smart and other manufacturers in a new environmental...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience