EG clubs/owner etc

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
Hi guys! correct me if im wrong but the real deal eg6 doesnt come with sunroof right?
the sunroof on eg6 is optional bro......only original type R doesnt come with sunroof......

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
So guys,

Recently I noticed most of all the EG hatch aka.dolphin that were listed on classified internet webs,
are 4 out of 5 mostly local EH chassis converted regardless of the blue stamp thingy.

So from that moment I know, no more blue plate identification. BTW, i was looking for EG hatch JDM chassis which afaik its just two right, EG4/EG6.
So I resolve it by looking at the chassis code like this,

I realize that particular car could be "kereta potong" where they bought a halfcut and weld the entire front end car to make a bastard dolphin. But hey, PUSPAKOM is the shite right? They can identify this sorta illegal chassis "attachment" right?

p.s. pictures were taken from web and they are just for reference.
Cheers!

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
I realize that particular car could be "kereta potong" where they bought a halfcut and weld the entire front end car to make a bastard dolphin. But hey, PUSPAKOM is the shite right? They can identify this sorta illegal chassis "attachment" right?
yes this can happen.... but not many would wanna do that. finding the front part is easy....but getting a complete rear part of the car isnt...

n yes...puspakom will know how to check n identify

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
looks like my eh2 4 doors that listed SR4/SR3 (this model got 2 doors and 4 doors, u can convert to each other only if u dare) been discriminated as non JDM like Inspira ...............................JKJK

spoon civic

Known Member
Jul 12, 2012
terengganu
Hi guys,doesn't anyone tried SuperPro bushes before? hw is the quality of it ? any comments?
the quality is ok,but a littke bit hard..go for hardrace or energy suspension for softer but the quality is not bad,,,means better from oem bush...life longer...

sherchun

500 RPM
Jun 29, 2004
It is all eg6 come with double layer brake pump?
Just bought a 92's eg6 halfcut, but it is single layer.
Rm200 for double layer brake pump, reasonlable?

spoon civic

Known Member
Jul 12, 2012
terengganu
It is all eg6 come with double layer brake pump?
Just bought a 92's eg6 halfcut, but it is single layer.
Rm200 for double layer brake pump, reasonlable?
hurm..some with single layer bro..the range from rm180-rm200 for master pump c/w surbo double layer..maybe from eg or dc2 type r.....or even from crv....

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
for sifu madman...

Attachments

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
sifus,is s4c gearbox from ek had the same mounting point as y21 on eg?

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
both can me use, but, the place near the head lamp, the "tip" where the bonnet meet with ur bumper, 4 doors are wider..... but if u use eg6 bumper, then no issue....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Modifying cars doesnt addup the FC, possible?

how true could it be?
and how do someone actually achieve that?
heard someone claims adding performance != adding FC :D
i know new engines are sophisticated that even they hav high engine capacity and power(eg new BMW 330Ci)
but their FC still falls under the quite economical side (that car gives a 11.8km/l)

but im talking about general car modding that usually adds more power
modding engines to give power...smoother ride blah blah...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience