Ef Club Malaysia!

karem

Not Seniorita
Jun 8, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
putralalala.blogspot.com
this one is EF # what arr?

hazuddin said:
hello people..been away from the forum for a long time..wondering when's next gathering..by the way..had my car painted..finally!..and here are some pics pf the progress..

bros, this is mr hazuddin's EF number what ah? seen here is the CRX bonnet and bumper.... is it 9? noob q...

fazdilaku

May 2, 2005
Penang, MALAYSI
www.incomemingguan.com
EF disc brake

Hi lightningfield,

Thank for the info.......i already job down to chop shop....the price is RM 550 include cable ...is't okay ha that price.....belum give upah to mechanic......still thinking the cost......any opinion.....

Soul2Soul

Sep 9, 2005
malaysia
hai guys,

i would like to know if EG6 half cut install into an EF body,
can i use the EG6 hydraulic Gbox system in EF?
what is the cost like to convert from cable clutch to hydraulic clutch?

thanks

SiRCRX

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
fazdilaku said:
Hi lightningfield,

Thank for the info.......i already job down to chop shop....the price is RM 550 include cable ...is't okay ha that price.....belum give upah to mechanic......still thinking the cost......any opinion.....
I still have the rear disk from my EF8 halfcut last time lying around. RM450. I *THINK* cables also still there . PM me.

SiRCRX

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Soul2Soul said:
hai guys,

i would like to know if EG6 half cut install into an EF body,
can i use the EG6 hydraulic Gbox system in EF?
what is the cost like to convert from cable clutch to hydraulic clutch?

thanks
My mech did one last month. Before that, the EF was collecting dust for few months coz the 1st place he went couldn't do the job.
It's lots of hassle, but the project turns out great ! Mounting looks like ori !

PM me

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
EG/EK/DC2/DC5/EP3 hafcut can fit into EF with no hassle. as for the conversion of cable clutch to hydraulic - it will take a lot of work, but worth the waiting. As for the mounting, i would recommend to order mountings from hasport. it is quite expensive but i could say the best mounting ever made for EF/EG/EK conversion

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
not my car laa.. mine very the small vtec one. haha.

a good example of EF9 - DC2 engine transplant is from the BEST MOTORING vcd. cant remember which volume but the title is VTEC 10,000rpm. a car less than 1000kg with a 200hp engine - sweet.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi sifu's i am currently driving a kelisa which has a standard master pump,standard braking system for a kelisa. However my intention is to upgrade my braking system which i need sifu's advise on this to whether to change L9 brake discs,knuckle,master pump or the standard myvi one. Budget wise around RM 300-500.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience