Ef Club Malaysia!

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
oh yeah polarbear u remember that "DONT SHIFT MISS!!" label? hahaha. the other silly sounded label is the mugen door stil "GET EXCITING!" heehehe. but well, its still a MUGEN.

scudracer, do Quaife Engineering produce custom gearing for hondas? and wher did u get ur black samco hoses?

xxxx

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2005
hi scudracer,
nice stuffs u got there...thumbs up!!haha
by the way, do u mind to share the prices for those stuffs u got from internet?
n the posting fees + any tax for it?
thanks.

fazdilaku

May 2, 2005
Penang, MALAYSI
www.incomemingguan.com
SH4 adjustable absorber

Hi EF owner,

Anybody know which adjustable absorber product is better/good/comfortable on road. Just now i lower with standard absorber..but not really good laaa.....if hit bump.......How about cost.....and where.....

How about stabilizer Bar front. Where can i get that. What is the cost........just for info...la......

Any EF member know........

sir25

May 3, 2005
Hai fazdilaku,
if you are searching for stabilizer Bar front for your ef it got 2 type. first it for standard engine and the second one is for modified engine. my friend got the standard one if you like if he don't sell it to anybody la and he already convert his engine and the stabilizer Bar front can't be pasang ma..... i have to ask him first... the price for stabilizer bar range from RM 100 to RM 400 depand on the brand maa..

about adjustable absorber product is better/good/comfortable on road you can choose many from type such as spoon, mugen, malaysian brand.. and many more.. i got adjustable absorber (low, high, soft, hard ) from kedai potong for RM750 ( SPOON ) but i have to trade it because when you have a family the comfort is more important la. know i'm using sport spring from eg model and a standard absorber ( FRONT AND REAR EG MODEL ) . for me it feel comfortable and nice looking because not just you got comfort but you got look to.. ( MEDIUM LOWER ) hahahaha...

but if you got $$$$$$$$$ go for your dream type absorber and stabilizer hahahaha.... :cool:

kokster99

Known Member
Oct 25, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Visit site
Springgg

fazdilaku said:
Hi Sir25

What is brand for your sport spring& absorber that comfort u used.....that mean eg absorber with spring can used in SH4 sedan model......I want to try laaa....info me
Hi,

I'm using ori kayaba standard abs with tanabe springs...ride is medium but go over bumps, my front seemed a bit soft
...dono why...

fazdilaku

May 2, 2005
Penang, MALAYSI
www.incomemingguan.com
SH4 adjustable absorber

kokster99 said:
Hi,

I'm using ori kayaba standard abs with tanabe springs...ride is medium but go over bumps, my front seemed a bit soft
...dono why...

I used Tokico japan absorber with standard spring ....both rear and front still soft when hit bump.........also dont know that's why asked sir25....he used eg one and look comfort to him///.......want try laaa...

killer_V

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2004
Selangor
N
fazdilaku said:
I used Tokico japan absorber with standard spring ....both rear and front still soft when hit bump.........also dont know that's why asked sir25....he used eg one and look comfort to him///.......want try laaa...
Don't use spring potong...no safety
because the springs might come out from its stand
not comfortable also...
my opinion better u get ur self a sport absorber like

Tanabe, GAB ,KAYABA ,TIEN, OHLINS & etc....
great in performance and comfort

Try TIEN HA
comfort & great handling.....

little bit hard use TIEN HR
nice in conering & handling meleleh air liur beb
hihhihihihihihih

GAB also ok...buy a new one very worth it....
got warranty so can service the absorber for free(if the warranty is still valid)
but after the warranty end u send for service only cause u for few hundreds ringgit only......worth it......

killer_V

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2004
Selangor
N
EF_9_1989 said:
guys i saw u all car b4 hope can join very long time ago but duno how can i join u?can give any contact wat i got EF9 too so can i join this club?
u can call
Nan (President)012-2729757
Shahrul (2nd in charge)016-3605169
or me as well
Arab 013-3066666

To TODA 6866 welcome to the club...hehehehe
last weekend we went to genting highland via Ulu Yam....
Testing our absorber, tyre & etc..
:) hehehehhe

scudracer

Known Member
Jun 4, 2004
Site Updated! Check it out!

OK guys, updated some pics on my cardomains site. You can check out the Mugen rocker cover, oil filler cap, the bling-bling Mugen shift knob, and the 370mm (out of production) steering wheel.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/709273/3

FYI car parts get taxed 25~30%, and sales tax = 10%. I ordered the very last 370mm wheel from AAI in Taiwan (Mugen retailer), as even Japan was out of stock. The rest was obtained locally from Amoil and SS Racing.

This weekend, the Cosplus vehicle security gets upgraded to Cobra Thatcham-1 security.

* Battery backup siren (battery contained in siren casing)
* Ignition and Fuel cutoff Immobiliser
* Hyperfrequency interior movement sensor (volumetric protection)
* Perimetric detection - hood, doors, trunk
* Extras - tilt sensor (solid state)

I placed the 'Dont Shift Miss!!' plate on the centre console but haven't stuck it on yet.

As for suspension systems, I seriously feel the aftermarket stuff is not suitable for daily driving on Malaysian roads. They don't absorb bumps properly, and shake your entire car to pieces. You're giving all the bolted on parts - suspension, engine, transmission, dashboard a 'severe' vibration test every day!

One of the Japan GT engineers told me to simply utilise the SiR suspension, and a Honda parts guy who built his own fresh B18C from spare parts also recommended factory shocks (manufactured by Showa). Guess what? The factory spring/damper is the best combination I've driven ever, in cars I've owned.

- Ground clearance
- Comfort
- Firmness (not soggy)

Beats Eibach/KYB gas combo on my brother's TX3 BP Turbo, and that car has THICK anti roll bars front and back. The EF doesn't even have a rear anti roll bar!!

Last edited:

fazdilaku

May 2, 2005
Penang, MALAYSI
www.incomemingguan.com
SH4 adjustable absorber

killer_V said:
Don't use spring potong...no safety
because the springs might come out from its stand
not comfortable also...
my opinion better u get ur self a sport absorber like

Tanabe, GAB ,KAYABA ,TIEN, OHLINS & etc....
great in performance and comfort

Try TIEN HA
comfort & great handling.....

little bit hard use TIEN HR
nice in conering & handling meleleh air liur beb
hihhihihihihihih

GAB also ok...buy a new one very worth it....
got warranty so can service the absorber for free(if the warranty is still valid)
but after the warranty end u send for service only cause u for few hundreds ringgit only......worth it......

U know were can i get that TIEN comfort & great handling.......if in KL i will come tooo.......in Penang quite much laa........u know the cost ;;..let me know...

killer_V

500 RPM
Nov 29, 2004
Selangor
N
fazdilaku said:
U know were can i get that TIEN comfort & great handling.......if in KL i will come tooo.......in Penang quite much laa........u know the cost ;;..let me know...
don't know where lah if u r looking for the cheapest one....
but u can try at puchong perdana chop shop (advertise in motortrader) ths big chop shop or u can go to Type-R chop shop beside the esso station at sg besi highway from kl heading south.....SS racing at jln kelang lama also got....
price is around RM 1500 to RM 2200 depends on its condition....

make sure u look for street use...if u take the track use the absorber would be a little be hard....

gud luck.....:cool:

Last edited:

sir25

May 3, 2005
hai fazilaku...

you want to know the setting of abs and spring for my car.. ok

first i used tokico for front and rear abs from eg model. for front you might have to change the Y ( when we put the abs you will see Y shape that hold the abs )
from eg model coz eg abs a bigger than the ef and the abs will not fit into the Y that why you have to change it.... for rear you might have to skin a little bit at the inserted screw at the bottom at the abs because eg abs got lips at the place you have to put the screw ( i hope you will understand coz i dont now how to explain technically in word.... )

For spring you might have to search for eg sport spring from VTEC model coz the size of the spring is bigger than ef and standard eg coz standard eg and ef got the same size of spring. lastly you might have to change spring and abs holder coz the spring size are big and they cannot fit into the holder ( i hope you will understand coz i dont now how to explain technically in word.... ) . that how i got my comfort and and stylish look. I dont know how anybody will say but for me i think this is the best setting for me and my pomen say that my car feel great than before... HEHEHE..... :) now when i bring my family they dont kritik me anymore for not being comfort riding in my car.....

:) ;)

Sir Jdm

500 RPM
May 5, 2005
Sunway
lightningfield said:
at last, EF Club Malaysia was formed on 10th April 2005 @ Awan Besar R&R @ 7pm. About 30 members showed up and registered for the club.. we oso got ourself the president of EFCM..

PRESIDENT - MR. AZNAN => GREY EF 4DRS
VICE PRESIDENT - MR. SHAROUL => WHITE EF 2DRS

Few pics for ur viewing pleasure of the lepers..

Kin's yellow EF..check the interior, anything suspicious?

the killer blue..Kuantan mari..

dino: VOTE ME AS PRESIDENT LA WEIII . muahaha

oh my god dont u juz luv the keleperan? heheh

im glad i didnt sell my car..

mr. polarbear's car... looking very furious...

cik nan bersemangat! AYOH EFCM!!

Glad to meet all of u! See u guys on our very own track day. Sepang 08/05/2005. for registration of EFCM, please contact Mr. Killer_V a.k.a arab or mr. aznan or mr. sharoul.

Anymore pics? please post here! thanks guys!!

Hello,

Bro camna nak join club EF ni..... Leh dptkan contact no Mr. Sharoul?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anyone know where I can find the stuff mentioned above?

preferably the complete set (all 4) so that I can use 5 bolt rims?
It must come with the original discs, caliper and knuckles (since I would not need to buy the things seperately.
Have you come across some at your local kedai potong store?

PM/ reply here with details.

Price and location is all the info I need.
Thanks in advance for any assistance provided.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience