Ef Club Malaysia!

hazuddin

Oct 5, 2004
bangsar
Visit site
my car's paint job process...

hello people..been away from the forum for a long time..wondering when's next gathering..by the way..had my car painted..finally!..and here are some pics pf the progress..

Last edited:

hazuddin

Oct 5, 2004
bangsar
Visit site
thanks

thanks for the comments guys..paintjob cost a bomb..it had to look good..or else i'll burn down the bloody paint shop man..hehe oh yeah the color ..its called Formula Red.

Last edited:

hazuddin

Oct 5, 2004
bangsar
Visit site
what happened to EFCM?

wei why so quiet d?...nobody posting anything here anymore ah?..what happened to EFCM la?..beginning so excited and all...now like dead wan?...

TODA

Known Member
May 20, 2005
downtheroad
din, they all use yahoo group chatting.....come join....

hazuddin

Oct 5, 2004
bangsar
Visit site
quiet..

there must be very few EF9 owners around or its just that they simply have no dedication towards this so called newly established EFCM...damn sad wei...everybody go fly kites la...

raybakh

Known Member
Jun 9, 2004
Semenyih/Bangi
Visit site
To all EF sifus..guess u all had a similar prob as mine..my glove-box had broken its hinges and right now there is a "lompong" at my dashboard...:D i know its lame coz u guys talk bout vtec and all but it is irritating to see the "lompong"..so Sifu's..can i just put a new hinges or can find new glove box at chop shop or wat..:D

hazuddin

Oct 5, 2004
bangsar
Visit site
raybakh said:
To all EF sifus..guess u all had a similar prob as mine..my glove-box had broken its hinges and right now there is a "lompong" at my dashboard...:D i know its lame coz u guys talk bout vtec and all but it is irritating to see the "lompong"..so Sifu's..can i just put a new hinges or can find new glove box at chop shop or wat..:D

hey bro..mine broke too..used super glue ..worked for about a week and gave way again.Finally had to buy a used one from chop shop..Takatsuki at segambut has loads and has got a few shade of color...cost bout rm60-70..good luck

soulfly

500 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
Miri
fakhrain.blogdrive.com
oh.... mine is the aircond vent broken, also the aircond controller. now using modified knob to switch the aircond on/off and the fan speed. damn.... EF dash stuffs are so fragile.

lightningfield

2,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
Johor Bahru
www.ef-honda.com
my aircond controller panel oso pecah la hadto glue it back. and the controller also, can only adjust to medium and max only. he he

TODA

Known Member
May 20, 2005
downtheroad
EF plastics are more fragile if u put under the care of Mr. Hot-Sun... my experience la

last time when my car park inside everything was fine, no interior noise or cracks or plastics break/malfunction.....

but after 10 yrs, havto park outside edi...old car mar....then things started 2 break...crack n bend....2 x central locks oso malfcuntion edi, window switch, haih glove box....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone know how to DIY a spring stiffener? It is used in between the spring to make it more stiff... to improve braking and handling. I know splitfire is selling but too ex.... around S$80/pair.

For me, I wan to use it so that when going over a hump, my lowered ride wont hit the undercarriage so easily....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience