easy way for water beading on glass?

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
this is a way how u can get yr glasses clean n smooth water flows when driving in rain for better visibility

this, a window which juz cleaned with juz water, can easily see the water is sticking on the glasses, perhaps until it dry, where earth;s gravity does not help to pull the water down

i clayed the glasses, using ONR as lubricant

starting to hav some water beading after the combination of clay and ONR, but that's not what i want

and this, is the water beading i called, thanx to opti-seal

some water beading test

so did i use any machine o rotary? nope
did i used oil based product? nope
did i use product that is harmful to wiper? nope, as optimum is a company which using polymer technology which it is designed for environment friendly as well, if it is harmful? u may see detailers like us hav very bad looking fingers

TQ for reading!!~~
Rex's Detailing world: easy way for water beading on glass?

Last edited:

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
i do this 5months once xD

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
easy to maintain as well

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
nice, not to mention how easy is it to be done to prevent watermark as well.

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
easy to maintain as well
Welcome back Master Rex79gt
It is always easy when you know how

Guys this is the happening one in KCH....all about cars...car clubs & Difts......I am happy to read your review again

I miss Kolok Mee....

Keep them coming ya

all of these who reply you show u lots of support...so pls detailing & keep posting

Thank you

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
Welcome back Master Rex79gt
It is always easy when you know how

Guys this is the happening one in KCH....all about cars...car clubs & Difts......I am happy to read your review again

I miss Kolok Mee....

Keep them coming ya

all of these who reply you show u lots of support...so pls detailing & keep posting

Thank you
TQ sifu, will try fully utilize my holiday

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
@Bro KC & Bro Rex: So if by just using Clay to do the job will it work, Or I have to use ONR to wash the car then use the Clay to apply to the windscreen for maximum effectiveness.

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
ONR wash, then clay together with ONR as lubricant

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/icnRMW6P9nc" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="200" width="335"></iframe>

Got a problem with pesky pedestrians taking their own sweet time to gracefully cross the road? Try this awesome train horn that will literally blow them across the road in no time. Just remember to keep the compressed air charged in buffer tank. External air pump required.

While this may be sweet revenge for some, The videos are intended as a joke. Please do not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience