Dynos in M'sia

pk1chew

May 8, 2009
hey pk1chew,

I'm from mainland not sure about the location.Can you guide me, pls ?:driver:
Campully,

If you from Penang bridge, follow the lane to Georgetown, than you will pass by TESCO/E-Gate
on your left, just drive straight till you see Shell Station on your right. Just make a u-turn under
the fly over. Like the way return to Penang bridge, when you see shell station turn left the shop
same row as Kangaroo Courier service.

hey.....what modification you did it to your car ? may i kpc.:confused:

May 26, 2009
Here a list of Dynos in Malaysia that I know of. If I missed out any or got the wrong info, pls fill it in k? Klang Valley N1, Sunway - Dynojet 4wd GT.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Ratatouille
Free Breast Implants

Bump: Here a list of Dynos in Malaysia that I know of. If I missed out any or got the wrong info, pls fill it in k? Klang Valley N1, Sunway - Dynojet 4wd GT.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Ratatouille
Free Breast Implants

baboymahal1811

Known Member
May 29, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
To All the sifu,Please help.....
I am using b18cR with toda C,Adj cam pulley,e-manage,4-2-1,Air filter,5-zigen 304,
after dyno......the horse power draftly can get arround how many Horse Power....???
THANKS.....

a_kei

May 27, 2009
yohooo...GOOD NEWS for Melaka....

HAve a new dyno machine in melaka..right?

a_kei

May 27, 2009
Is it Martech Performance Workshop? read frm City explorer

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
I heard Dynoing sometime can cause the gear teeth chip out :joyman:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
Is it Martech Performance Workshop? read frm City explorer
yeap... martech is the first workshop in melaka to have dyno machine... its located in taman merdeka... dyno run rm150...

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

I heard Dynoing sometime can cause the gear teeth chip out :joyman:
i heard Dynoing sometime can cause engine blow

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
Do we need to run the engine at all RPM under load? I hardly drive my car more than 5K rpm. most of it 2-3.5K rpm only . Can we just request to the tuner just run the test till 5K rpm only?

dorift0

Jan 15, 2010
Subang
to ensure a safe dyno, engine oil must be fresh, engine no leaking in tiptop condition, nothing will blow, unlesss tuner pushes beyond the limit, likely to happen to most standalone ecu cars which has NO limiter or cuts

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
Tomorrow im gonna go to kl...did anybody know where dyno that open on sunday and provide me also
their phone number?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ApYQnI9nsY&t=206

I watched Youtube videos depicting how UR installs swaybar/anti-roll bars. In them, I see the cars getting jacked/raised above ground level for the bars to be installed. Final tightening were performed with the wheels off the ground.

Can't help wondering how this can be correct. With vehicles off ground level, the cars aren't at their normal ride height. If you tighten & lock the bolts in this position, when the cars are...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience