Dynojet can't read RPM

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Sounds weird, the dynojet can't 100% read my car RPM but others cars no problem, dynojet show my rpm jumping when give throttle, and sometime it langsung can't read my rpm.... Any problem to my car? I just change my coil not long ago(OKd), i think shouldn't be coil problem... A question here, will bad earthing/ground cable will cause this?

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Can you be more specific; I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about bro

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
[PIMPIN];4536730 said:
Can you be more specific; I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about bro
Bro, last week I bring my car to dyno test to find out my stalling problem, when start running dyno, the dyno computer can't accurate read my car rpm. Eg: my car is 1000rpm but dyno computer only show 800rpm. Besides that, sometime the computer show my rpm fluctuate when accelerate on roller. Sometime even worst, it totally can't read any rpm..... My car rev indicator no problem, only the computer show weird rpm reading....

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Bro, last week I bring my car to dyno test to find out my stalling problem, when start running dyno, the dyno computer can't accurate read my car rpm. Eg: my car is 1000rpm but dyno computer only show 800rpm. Besides that, sometime the computer show my rpm fluctuate when accelerate on roller. Sometime even worst, it totally can't read any rpm..... My car rev indicator no problem, only the computer show weird rpm reading....
What did the tuner/workshop say? Don't tell me you drove off without finding out whats wrong or before your workshop has had a chance to fix the problem?

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
[PIMPIN];4538437 said:
What did the tuner/workshop say? Don't tell me you drove off without finding out whats wrong or before your workshop has had a chance to fix the problem?
The mechanic still finding the problem.... No, I dint take back my car, I place my car there to let them check properly.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
The mechanic still finding the problem.... No, I dint take back my car, I place my car there to let them check properly.
Well there you have it. Might as well wait for them to sort it out and then update us on what the problem was as its been bothering you for sometime already right?

lemon_demon

Known Member
Oct 22, 2008
which garage did u sent ur car to? Maybe they clipped the rpm sensor at a wrong wire..
Or maybe u need to sell ur okd to me :p

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Sorry for late update, this wasn't my car problem. The dyno have test many cars and lastly find out this curious problem only occur to all straight 6 cylinder cars, they even try few skyline but end up the same. Thus, they change to use laser sensor to read my rpm when the car is tuning~

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

fark.. they broke into my car again! arghh!
this is the second time they suceeded.. same time, same wheather.. same place in front my house... 6am with slight drizzles.
amazing how they managed to smash my window without any sound!..
and again my player is gone (eventho i took out the detachable front panel)

i managed to catch a glimpse of them and wanted to give chase... but as i got out they threw the garbage bin and tiles at me and they fled! damn assh*les..
4 of them on 2 bikes...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience