Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
Hi Guys,

So far we only have dynoed

1) Stock 7th Gen 2ZZ Auto = 130++ whp
2) Stock 7th Gen 2ZZ MT = 150++ whp
3) Supercharged 7th Gen 2ZZ Auto with PFC = 160++ whp
4) Turbocharged 7th Gen 2ZZ MT with PFC = 260++ whp
5) Stock 7th Gen 2ZZ Auto with Dynojet Power Commander 3 = additional 4 to 5 horses.
6) Stock 7th Gen 1ZZ 6speed MT = 110++ whp

Come on guys, lets get more celicas in. I want to see all generation of celicas here. Lets built a database for our reference. We need to work together and exchange ideas on mods and etc for the celica community. Lets start the ball rolling brothers!!! :driver:

Andy
(Trial Dyno Works)
016-3211929

Last edited:

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
some ppl prefer not to showcase their mod and engine output... hard to change thier mentality..... they rather pay for their own 'R&D" than share information.....

as for me... my :slug: will have to wait about 1 month to complete my minor project b4 it can go on the rollers....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
some ppl prefer not to showcase their mod and engine output... hard to change thier mentality..... they rather pay for their own 'R&D" than share information.....

as for me... my :slug: will have to wait about 1 month to complete my minor project b4 it can go on the rollers....
very true..., some of them scared of break-in, but some of them scared of ppl will follow them, then u'll no more special... kia-su, wat i can says...

andyhor

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
That is the problem, we as a community should share and exchange ideas. Look at newcelica.org! I think its very useful to all of us. Why is our celica community so selfish, i dont understand. Even the Alteeza community is opening up!!! We should follow suit. I have nothing to hide about my ride, Barb should know and i know more or less about his ride. So guys, come on lets R&D together and at the same time have fun doing it as a group. No need to be shy or malu about our beautiful rides. Hope with this thread, together we can start the ball rolling. :driver:

Rgds
Andy
(Trial Dyno Works)
016-3211929

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
That is the problem, we as a community should share and exchange ideas. Look at newcelica.org! I think its very useful to all of us. Why is our celica community so selfish, i dont understand. Even the Alteeza community is opening up!!! We should follow suit. I have nothing to hide about my ride, Barb should know and i know more or less about his ride. So guys, come on lets R&D together and at the same time have fun doing it as a group. No need to be shy or malu about our beautiful rides. Hope with this thread, together we can start the ball rolling. :driver:

Rgds
Andy
(Trial Dyno Works)
016-3211929
how much u charge just to dyno?

andyhor

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
Our charges are as follows

Monday till Thursday is RM60 for 3 full runs with Air Fuel Ratio

Fri and Sat is RM80 for 3 full runs with Air Fuel Ratio

Without Air Fuel Ratio minus RM10 from the above rates

Group of 10 to 20 cars please call to negotiate

Rgds
Andy
(Trial Dyno Works)
016-3211929

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Our charges are as follows

Monday till Thursday is RM60 for 3 full runs with Air Fuel Ratio

Fri and Sat is RM80 for 3 full runs with Air Fuel Ratio

Without Air Fuel Ratio minus RM10 from the above rates

Group of 10 to 20 cars please call to negotiate

Rgds
Andy
(Trial Dyno Works)
016-3211929
okok....can i have location of your shop...
some of my fren plan to do DYNO on their car..by the way our car is Perodua Kelisa, kenari and MYVI...do u accept this type of car?

andyhor

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
okok....can i have location of your shop...
some of my fren plan to do DYNO on their car..by the way our car is Perodua Kelisa, kenari and MYVI...do u accept this type of car?
We are located in Taman Sungai Besi. Of course we accept Kelisa and others Perodua. My partner William car is a Kelisa. Come come all are welcome.

Andy
(Trial Dyno Works)
016-3211929

Attachments

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
We are located in Taman Sungai Besi. Of course we accept Kelisa and others Perodua. My partner William car is a Kelisa. Come come all are welcome.

Andy
(Trial Dyno Works)
016-3211929
i think i know your garage already....
clement no longer there right?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

Rgds
Andy
(Trial Dyno Works)
016-3211929
yup, the Altezza community is much more open i can see across so many club/team or community. actually, this not only happen in Celica group, but most group such Honda & Mitsu. as for Scoobies, they oso quiet open for discussion.
other issue is, not many ppl really gets into R&D stuff, coz they will think that, waste money & time, need lot of effort, but the result still not clear. better wait until some1 has done it perfectly, then they only started to think of 'wan or dun wan'...:smokin:

i really hope that every1 can open up a bit, together make it better future & fight the car crimes...

andyhor

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
i think i know your garage already....
clement no longer there right?
Sadly yes, clement is no longer here with us, but me and william will always be here! :biggrin:

Bump:
yup, the Altezza community is much more open i can see across so many club/team or community. actually, this not only happen in Celica group, but most group such Honda & Mitsu. as for Scoobies, they oso quiet open for discussion.
other issue is, not many ppl really gets into R&D stuff, coz they will think that, waste money & time, need lot of effort, but the result still not clear. better wait until some1 has done it perfectly, then they only started to think of 'wan or dun wan'...:smokin:

i really hope that every1 can open up a bit, together make it better future & fight the car crimes...
You are rite my friend, the problem is that they do not see the benefit of sharing. Some are very secretive about their mods i dont know why. We really need to change their mind set on this. The bottom line is to have a fun and with lots of info type of community. That is my aim. :driver:

Andy

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com

well... the CCM guys that are into R&D are pretty open about it. They do share their knowledge but not in forums... Gotta ask them personally at tt..... I have seen guys going all the way out in helping fellow members with their ride.....

in fact, those that don't 'share' are not considered in our community....

who's buying me teh tarik?

andyhor

Known Member
Mar 30, 2006
Ooooiii, you should be buying me more than a teh tarik!!!! Your hood is calling you bro.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Sadly yes, clement is no longer here with us, but me and william will always be here! :biggrin:

Bump:

You are rite my friend, the problem is that they do not see the benefit of sharing. Some are very secretive about their mods i dont know why. We really need to change their mind set on this. The bottom line is to have a fun and with lots of info type of community. That is my aim. :driver:

Andy
mostly is scare of lose to fren or others in terms of power output or the things they use, not branded enuf... i think...
dun worry mate, atleast u started to open up ur mind, other sure will follow as well... just need some time..

well... the CCM guys that are into R&D are pretty open about it. They do share their knowledge but not in forums... Gotta ask them personally at tt..... I have seen guys going all the way out in helping fellow members with their ride.....

in fact, those that don't 'share' are not considered in our community....

who's buying me teh tarik?
i can buy u teh tarik with ice...:biggrin:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia

Bump:

Andy
ok...let me organise with my team first...should be after chinese new year

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys..anyone here experience rattling/metal clanking sound when accelerating?

i have this sound problem..i can hear the sound prominently when the driver's window is open..even more evident when i'm passing dividers or wall(because it resonates/bounce the sound)

i have no idea where the sound is coming from..but i guarantee its coming front the front and below..

any ideas/helps?:hmmmm::hmmmm::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience