dyno jet Vs dyno dynamic

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
Guys,

I been hearing alot bout those two type of dyno... Diff ppl says diff bout the it...So my question which machine is better?. Does the machine it self give diff h/p or it all about who tunning it.....

Thanks Guys...

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
well if you want numbers to go "oohhh" and "ahhh" definitely go for dynojet.
some people refer to dyno dynamics as the heart breaker..hehehe. you can guess why.

the thread linked by kumar explains how both works.

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
Guys,

I been hearing alot bout those two type of dyno... Diff ppl says diff bout the it...So my question which machine is better?. Does the machine it self give diff h/p or it all about who tunning it.....

Thanks Guys...
regardless of what or which is the best...i prefer to stay on one dyno machine...hence it is the best for me.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
regardless of what or which is the best...i prefer to stay on one dyno machine...hence it is the best for me.
yes i fully agree comparisons between current and past dyno results on the exact same dyno machine is the best way to see if any new mods is useful or not or to gauge the health of the engine after a long period

cRazYee

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
actually, different machine has different method of count the maths. They have different friction on rolling road.
end of the day, this machine is purpose for long term evaluation of your vehicle

data figure is just a figure if you don't know how to use it. Most of the time, it's about how much you gain over your modification, not how much you have in one run.

I found a lot people misunderstood the purpose of rolling road/dynamometer

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yesterday evening saw the launch of Audi’s compact SUV – the Q3, in Malaysia. The Q3 is the third and smallest SUV in the Audi line-up, sitting below its Q5 and Q7 bigger brothers. Audi says that the Q3 is an evolution of the classic SUV that combines the strengths of an SUV with advanced driving dynamics and efficiency. Only one engine variant is available – 2.0 TFSI, the 2.0-litre...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience