dynamat extreme

appleyard

500 RPM
Dec 20, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
i'm not sure whether you can get this in malaysia but would you consider other brand. dynamat is good but cheaper alternatives is the Raamat. Thicker material with cheaper cost. I got someone reviewed it and compared to Dynamat Extreme and according to him Raamat are not far behind and cost is 3/4 cheaper than the dynamat extreme.

pifecto14

Known Member
Jul 28, 2005
PJ
Hei, kinda interested. May i know where can i get it done in around KL or PJ area???

appleyard : Where can i install that Raamat brand ur talking about??? If for four doors how much??? proton cars.

william

Jul 5, 2005
KL
raammat

can I know how much is the Raamat and where can i get it?
i'm interested to sound dampen the floorboard and trunk bed because my car rattles like hell when driving on uneven roads.

william

Jul 5, 2005
KL
appleyard said:
i'm not sure whether you can get this in malaysia but would you consider other brand. dynamat is good but cheaper alternatives is the Raamat. Thicker material with cheaper cost. I got someone reviewed it and compared to Dynamat Extreme and according to him Raamat are not far behind and cost is 3/4 cheaper than the dynamat extreme.

You may get Dynamat Extreme from the following contact
Skyway My Audio Shop
24, Jalan SS21/58,
Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor.
Tel: (03) 7725 1070

I think they are selling a box of Dynamat Extreme for slightly more than RM800 instead of their usual price which willl more than RM1K.

appleyard

500 RPM
Dec 20, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
he he ..

thats why i said i dont know wheter they sell it in Malaysia. But i know sone forrumer had bought Raamat before. Maybe if you can look around IASCA forum you may find that person. I am looking for one also to dampened my roof.

i remember posting one link to a review of Raamat (with pics) in IASCA forum maybe someone would look for it and post it (i cant seem to find the original post).

cheers

daze

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
KL<>JB
Hi, i wondering.. whats d best material for soundproof from outside noise. like engine and exhaust and damping sound from uneven road especially.
Can someone recommend me something. non DIY. cause i'm not good at DIY stuff.
on a Satria.

appleyard

500 RPM
Dec 20, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
engine noise? solution is turn off ur engine. Basically they will say change your tyres. Diesel engine tend to be noisy to you cant do anything about it. Sound proofing/dampening is to prevent unwanted noise like rattling and also to increase SPL.

i dont know about satria but i dont think the engine is noisy. but you can invest in more louder amp and speakers to make up for the noise.

Bert

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Muddy Delta
Visit site
mmm. for the amount of times I posted on Soundproofing.. I should ask Tom for a Sticky post.

Road noise - Buy Undercarriage tar spray. Jack up acr Remove wheels. Spray into the wheel arch. Will not eliminate the road noise but reduces the resonant noise (Humming) Other option is to buy quiet tires such as Firenza (if on a budget) or Yokohama Advan Db's

Engine noise - Look under the dash. Look for holes in the firewall. Seal the holes with some bitumin type material and soft spongy material. Smae with the floor, roof, rear shelf etc.

william

Jul 5, 2005
KL
Bert said:
mmm. for the amount of times I posted on Soundproofing.. I should ask Tom for a Sticky post.

Road noise - Buy Undercarriage tar spray. Jack up acr Remove wheels. Spray into the wheel arch. Will not eliminate the road noise but reduces the resonant noise (Humming) Other option is to buy quiet tires such as Firenza (if on a budget) or Yokohama Advan Db's

Engine noise - Look under the dash. Look for holes in the firewall. Seal the holes with some bitumin type material and soft spongy material. Smae with the floor, roof, rear shelf etc.
how long will this tar spray last? don't think this is a permanent solution.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi peeps, im new here =D, i wanna ask how much would it cost if i change the trans from auto to manual as said in the title? and is there any side effects? thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience