DVD or TV Screen Fitted On Our Rides

Car TV Screens dangerous enough to be banned?

• No - There are other priorities

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - It's getting out of hand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KENSAA

Jun 14, 2008
JpX : (I set the rules,ppl violate, then I can earn much much much money)

Newt

Nov 3, 2008
I wonder where they get their statistics to suggest that fitting TV screens causes an increase in accidents? or is it just some whack head suddenly coming out with the revelation that since TVs can be distracting, then it must be causing accidents!! O.O I must then applaud the idiot for his genius...

In that case, why don't they just ban cars on the road, then there will definitely be ZERO accidents.. because cars can potentially cause accidents i suppose... :-p so by banning cars, it'll make Malaysian roads safer ^^ can I get my datokship now for this brilliant contribution to the country? :-p

SUJAAR AR RACING

Known Member
Mar 23, 2009
JPJ must do some research ,survey or poll before come up with any rules and regulation.... DVD screen behind the rear seats... ok.. at least passenger never disturb the driver... a lot of rules... sometimes totally confused..

spyder2006

Mar 27, 2009
Malaysia JPJ u have realy a gud law in ur brain...but what about using mobile phone while driving...It is almost similiar to driving while smoking.... I feel thats why malaysia is always backwards in this matters... Other state's their laws are uncomparable...if we would have ranking..I tink malaysia would be the last...

sixtythree

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Mr JPJ, pls explain this DVD ruling to my children, am sure they will F**k u if u really gonna enforce it.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Better suggest to them to remove the whole dashboard meter panel also, it will distract the drivers too. Just a steering wheel in the dashboard, safe enough. :proud:

beatnik

500 RPM
Nov 28, 2004
Visit site
before you all shoot here and there, bear in mind that in western countries that in-dash screens for gps is legal, but not tv/video.. that's why most players can only view gps navigation but cannot play movies..

although playing movies are meant for passengers, but for screens fitted at the front can disturb the driver. jpj should not impose the ban immediately, istead make regulation so that screens for video viewing can only be fitted at the back, and for dashboard screens should allow gps navigations only.

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
what about radio?? shud the G ban it? its a entertainment system..?
If we ban GPS or navigation system, what about the imported cars? shud it be remove and replace it with console box?

LANE

Known Member
May 20, 2005
Cheras
stupid .. damn ..
moving backword

bubla

Known Member
May 2, 2007
hey,JPJ!!proton's n perodua's builds bullshit cars wit no safety at all..they suck at NCAP rating..isn't tht dangerous n should b banned??use ur brains JPJ,not ur asses 2 think!!
*im a proton user myself*

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When word broke about the BMW 1 Series M Coupe, many touted it as a spiritual successor to the E30 M3 with its lightness and inline engine, something that the current E90 M3 was chided with a V8 and notably larger girth compared to the older models. Once the M Coupe has hit the roads, there were whispers that it could actually be quicker than its...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience