dump ass DBKL....!!

mindysy

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL-setapak
mindysy.multiply.com
sorri guess.... i should have stated it clearly....

my maid will release my dogs for a walk every morning and evening... to let them do their business.... you guys should remember that it's raining heavily on the 12th of this month(which is the monday of this week)... that's why my maid didnt let them out to do business in that evening.... so i let them out only after i reach home.... which is around 8 something.... then my neighbour call me after a few minutes... saying that he saw DBKL chasing after my puppy.... then i know my dogs are in deep shit.... luckily one of my dog is able to escape... but too bad for my puppy....

and yes... my dogs dont have dog tag... the reason why i didnt get them a dog tag because one of my friend bought dog tag for his dog... and those DBKL still catch the dog and ask for money(this is realli WTF).... and the lame reason is... the dog with dog tag cant go out alone... the owner must be with them when they're outside(i dont know how true is this or they're just making their own bull shit).... and they start asking money from my friend.... if their story is true.... then it realli makes no difference with or without dog tag.... cos they're still going to catch your dog no matter how...

the $150 that they ask for does not include the new dog tag for my puppy.... i heard the new dog tag is $90... so i need to pay a total of $240 to release my dog.... i stay at setapak... and my puppy is still at the DBKL office at air panas.... hope he's still alive...

where got rm90 so expensive ? i got 5 dogs.... each dog tag just rm10 only mah...... my dog oso kena catch by DBKL air panas.... u just try nego la... over few days..he will kill the dog.. but puppy they still will hold sikit bcos easy sell..if big dog..sure die fast

mindysy

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
KL-setapak
mindysy.multiply.com
just now i ask my mom again.... just only give rm50 can get back the dog already.... and dog tag just rm10 ...and every year need to renew oso just rm10..
bring ur mom go... . man scare women 1... pls faster go bring puppy back...

Last edited:

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
if im not wrong.....in US, you get fine USD150 if your dog spotted unattended on the street/public.

but i've never come across tat M'sia has this rule tat they will still catch n fine the owner for unattended dogs....

i guess u hav to prepare angpau for DBKL...

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Actually, regardless of who is right or who is wrong... 2 words... for the sake of the pup... "Just Pay"..

just think of it as unlucky...

Blackie taiko

U r right! Thats the only solution. If he continue waiting,thinking about this and that, the pet might not be able to survive the harsh treatment there.

btw what is RM240 if it can save your pet from being put to sleep!

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
mindysy...u so near
go help out dear jeff lar....
u go they also will be softer oleady...
kekekeke

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
sometimes it's not about giving money.
It's about not giving money or not as we don't want to teach the enformcement ppl to always resort to bribery because of their own indicent act.
Same like the police or the JPJs........
Everytime "kopi-O" can settle.......that's why we always complain they want "kopi-O" without even looking at our own acts that leads towards their behaviour!

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
as d owner argue here with your sentiments on bribery, each day the pup is a step closer to doggie heaven... over wat? arguments on principles? 1 life is at stake here.. it's not human, but nevertheless, it's a life...

JasperSSP

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Is your puppy even getting any food and water there? Even if they don't put your puppy to sleep, it's mental torture to be in that kind of shit hole. It's like a jail. And yea... dogs have brains and feelings too.

Peace.

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
sometimes it's not about giving money.
It's about not giving money or not as we don't want to teach the enformcement ppl to always resort to bribery because of their own indicent act.
Same like the police or the JPJs........
Everytime "kopi-O" can settle.......that's why we always complain they want "kopi-O" without even looking at our own acts that leads towards their behaviour!
You can talk about priciple to heaven by the time u win,the poor pet already died! So no pointloh,it depend on which one is more important to you,the principle or the life of the pet. To me now main priority is the dog, period.

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
you all r rite. get the dog 1st and then talk about principle later

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
thanks for those who concern.... my gf will get him back later... and that's my puppy... of course i'm responsible for that.... i wont take care of him if i know i'm not going to protect or concern of him when something like this happen... i even wanted to take leave to take him out.... but jus got to finish my office stuff before new year.... doing and talking is not the same....

as for the dog business thing... we always pick them up and put them in plastic bag... there's quite a number of dogs around my area... and thier owner do the same too... that's something to be thankful....

anyway... will give you guys good news soon....

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
I second you. Better be responsible in the 1st place. I always make it a point to return the poo to it's rightful owner when I catch 'em letting their dogs simply poo around my home.

toilet duck,

I'm not trying to flame u but u don't seem to be a responsible dog owner. How can u just let your dogs out and do their business? So they just do their business around your neighbourhood? That's your backyard man, and those are your neighbour's house. They will curse and swear when picking up their shit. The rule is that u must take your dogs out with u, on a leash, and muzzle guard. The muzzle guard is stupid, but at least put them on leash and only release them when there are no kids and ppl around. Kids might run and dogs might chase. My dogs will chase the kids because they think they are playing with them. And u are suppost to pick up their shit. Can't do much about the urine though.

It's 'responsible' dog owners like u that spoils the image of dog owners in Malaysia. The Gman will take all these excuses and condemn all dog owners. Why don't u say regardless of whether u have driving license or not, the police will still want u to bribe, then u don't renew your license?

U must be more aware of what your responsibilities are as a dog owner man. Just bail out your dog and register your dogs. In PJ I had to submit my dog's photos to them and get my neighbours to sign an agreement to acknowledge to my dog ownership. It's f@#king stupid, but if it has to be done, it has to be done man.

Peace.

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Anyway, I like pets, no matter whether it's a cat, dog, rabbit etc. My neighbour's dog listens to me, very funny wan. Always make those sad face when I'm around, cheh!

ramsing

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
i like the pussy cats that imported one...i think they come from China one....very nice pets. bushy too!!! blackie is my hero.......always bring me pussycats.... :D :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just got my Honda CT NightHawk black pearl yesterday What can I say ... its juz CLASSY, ELEGENT, SEXY ...den my SA brought me to his place to install the VKool tint and also gave a car wash ... but when i got home I noticed minor scratches onn my car!! WTF ... i shud have washed it myself ... damn hati sakit man ...

Anyway, My questions are:

1. What type of cloth should I use to WASH, DRY my car? As i dun wanna scratch the paint lo. Can gimme some types of suitable cloths as well...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience