dump ass DBKL....!!

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by t0il3t_duck, Feb 13, 2007.

1. t0il3t_duck

t0il3t_duck Senior Member

dump ass DBKL came to my housing area and caught my puppy lastnite... i went to visit him this morning.... saw him crying and he bang the cage.. wanted to come out.... realli sad to see him like this... i ask them how much should i pay to release him.... they ask for 150.... i was like WTF.... then i went home to discuss with my parents.... but definitely wont give him up.... anyone knows somemore from DBKL who can help....?

this is my puppy.... see he's so cute and innocent...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bertdeen30

bertdeen30 Senior Member

your parent no pay the rm 150 ? this is really WTF .. man ..try to take him out earlier before he die in cage man ! which dbkl . in jln kampung baru ? or jalan raja laut the ibu pejabat .. i dont know i can help him anot .. but i hope i do ..~

3. bertdeen30

bertdeen30 Senior Member

your dog dont have certificate? how can dbkl take it ? they malay or what .. any how .. is there any contact from u ? so i can see tomorrow i call my friend he know the 2nd office of dbkl head .. i see do he wants to help u .. give me your contact. .itry my best bro .~

4. ken yeang

ken yeang Senior Member

try writing to the pengarah of the department and provide all the reasons, including why you shouldn't be charged for RM150. I'm sure the pengarah will help you. No point talking to the subordinates as they are only interested with money...

Hopefully you can get back your doggy the soonest.....

5. munky

munky Senior Member

what makes them take your dog in the first place ? If u dont have a license then i guess it's your own fault

6. Tohsan

Tohsan Senior Member

according to the law, even if your pet is without license they can't climb into your compound and take your dog,they can only give u a saman letter. And you can wack them kau kau with a lawyer letter sue them for tresspass u will definately win the case,seek damages kau kau,teach them a real good lesson. Somehow i know some of the dog catcher are their sub-contractors,simply catch only when they see one wihout license but they are only looking for money nia. Bloody dam ass fella donno what is tresspass i suppose. They need a warrant to go into your house,without your consent they can't do anything.

7. hansonchen

hansonchen Senior Member

careful bro, they may put her to sleep without notice. get her back asap

8. satria_95

satria_95 Senior Member

toilet duck,
    I think you should first make it clear to everyone what has happened in the very first place.

There are dogs that goes for walks with owners that does not have licenses on the dog's neck. If a dog is in the compound of a private property, nobody is allowed to take it. Neither does the authority has the right to issue any summon. There are MANY dogs that has licenses, but the licenses are kept in the house. I, for one, won't want to have a collar around my dog's neck if it's in my home compound. It'll spoil their fur and it'll be that bit uncomfy for the dog too. Authorities should check first whether the dog has a license or not. Else, the authority could just go and have their retarded mental checked for malfunctioned brain cells.

If you did no wrong, follow Tohsan's advice and file a law suit against the authorities for ...
    1) trespassing into private property.

2) ROBBERY! Yes! it should be considered as a form of robbery because they trespass private property and take something without your knowledge and permission.

3) Mishandling of a private property (in this case is the dog) when there is already an owner to the property.

Ask neighbours if they saw what happened and get them to be witnesses. This will be a very strong evidence against dbkl. Then call up The Star and make headlines with it, saying that DBKL breaks into your house and steal your dog.

9. kelvio

kelvio Senior Member

just pay the 150 fine and get ur puppy back..
    how they cought ur puppy did u keep the dog in ur house??

10. sakuraguy

sakuraguy 15 Year | Platinum

aik .. Rottweiler can be peaceful outside .. but a small puppy can be caught .. i think maybe those DBKL are just some buch of idiots .. no other work to do ..

11. kelvio

kelvio Senior Member

in my knowledge they only can give u a warning and not catch the dog,and they cannot come into ur house to catch the dog.
    unless its a stray dog ran in to ur house,even a stray they need ur permission to go in ur house.
    last time happen to my dog b4,my dog is running in front of my house,suddenly this guy from mbsa fire a tranquiliser(dunno how to spell)
    but we heard cos my dog is screeming.
    later my father go out and say what is this all about,then
    they ask is this ur dog we answer yes,then they appologise and pull the niddle off and go off.my dog paralise there for 4 hour

12. satria_95

satria_95 Senior Member

Maybe they had no work for the past 10 years, being paid to do nothing. So they eventually got super bored and decided to do what they did to the puppy just to have some work for the first time of 10 years in their employment. hehe

13. sakuraguy

sakuraguy 15 Year | Platinum

hahaha .. good ones satria ..

14. BlackSamurai

BlackSamurai Senior Member

toilet_duck, if i'm not mistaken DBKL have new rules stated the number of dogs you can have per house and the number also depends on the house build-up/cover area (can't recall the details).

hope that your puppy return to your home soon.

15. links

links Senior Member

I think 1 house can have max of 2 dogs in PJ last time. We got 3 dogs last time 2 small and 1 big one..But mppj never come kacau.

16. t0il3t_duck

t0il3t_duck Senior Member

sorri guess.... i should have stated it clearly....

my maid will release my dogs for a walk every morning and evening... to let them do their business.... you guys should remember that it's raining heavily on the 12th of this month(which is the monday of this week)... that's why my maid didnt let them out to do business in that evening.... so i let them out only after i reach home.... which is around 8 something.... then my neighbour call me after a few minutes... saying that he saw DBKL chasing after my puppy.... then i know my dogs are in deep shit.... luckily one of my dog is able to escape... but too bad for my puppy....

and yes... my dogs dont have dog tag... the reason why i didnt get them a dog tag because one of my friend bought dog tag for his dog... and those DBKL still catch the dog and ask for money(this is realli WTF).... and the lame reason is... the dog with dog tag cant go out alone... the owner must be with them when they're outside(i dont know how true is this or they're just making their own bull shit).... and they start asking money from my friend.... if their story is true.... then it realli makes no difference with or without dog tag.... cos they're still going to catch your dog no matter how...

the $150 that they ask for does not include the new dog tag for my puppy.... i heard the new dog tag is $90... so i need to pay a total of $240 to release my dog.... i stay at setapak... and my puppy is still at the DBKL office at air panas.... hope he's still alive...

17. b00n

b00n Senior Member

jeff....sorry to hear that..
    can't negotiate one ahh.
    Now they catch the puppy with the reason that it has no license?
    damn lame lar the reason!
    Ask your father to go claim back as I think they would be more intimated by older ppl than young ppl like us.

18. devious17

devious17 Senior Member

DBKL = DumBassKakitanganLanun

19. Tohsan

Tohsan Senior Member

toilet duck

what can i say, just pay the fine, its too late to negotiate already.

quick quick go bail out your pet, this is already too long,pay the fine and get your pet out of the hell there,they might put ur pet to sleep very soon i think. Poor thing.

20. boggysv

boggysv Senior Member

bullshit when they claim dog tag is RM90.
    I got my dog his tag for 36 (I think, but definitely less than rm50)

Sorry to say, but RM150 isnt alot of money when your dog's life is at stake. If you cannot even fork out rm200 for such an emergency, you shouldnt be having a dog anyways. (think of vaccination, medical emergency...)

Get your a55 off the computer and get your dog back.
    Go beg your parents, borrow from your friends, sell some parts off your car or whatever you do(legally), just get the money and bring the dog home.
    They hate to be trapped in a foreign place without their owners.

#20 boggysv, Feb 14, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2007