Ducatus

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
The company got insured, so this will be easy. Just provide as much data as the company needs (this will make the process faster a bit) and your lost will be minimized if proven innocent (but inconvenience cannot avoid la).

BTW, from 5w40 to 15w40, most engine oil with these viscosity/grade will fit most cars without problem. But some only support either petrol or diesel engine and some support both petrol and diesel engines (but under normal circumstances, the engine won't fail in short time of period as the lubrication is there). You will need to use the same oil for same engine for long mileage before some abnormal wear will appear. If 0w20 for 600whp modified car then different story. The engine may fail in short time (but still should be more than 3 hours cuz the coolant is taking off the heat and engine oil won't be overheated and lost the shear strength, lubrication integrity and etc).

Hope Mr. Chaser can get this solved and let us know what happened. I'm willing to be a genie pig for testing the oil with my 13B if got free oil supplied :D

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
Dear csl,
Really thank you for the support. Will contact you once I get the thing solve if you not in urgent. Or you may contact my direct number @+6594576280(SG) / +6016 7251813(MAL)

Dear rayracing79 (a.k.a Ray Ck J),
The warranty we mentioned above not only covers you but those affected... do provide the required information to assist us in the investigations..

-the damage parts that you claimed that were caused by my engine oil;
-an sample of my oil (est 200ml) that you have poured into your engine;*
-information of your car make, model and engine type.
Do kindly provide the information as soon as possible. In the midst of investigation, we seek your understanding to stop any form of assumptions of Ducatus lubricants.

MiNiFans

Known Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
u sure ...

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

first i would like to thank Mr CSI for that,no worried sir i try the formula u teach on sunday...

ANY ONE ELSE OUT SIDE HAVING PROBLEM WITH THIS DUCATUS..
Yup, but it is too late…I sent my car for rebuild almost 1month ago…

rayracing79

Jan 21, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Yup, but it is too late…I sent my car for rebuild almost 1month ago…
it wont be late,there a group out side counting all the victim n going for the tribuna pengguna , keep in contact

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

anyone else

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Let me finished up my 2nd round test on 10w40 leichtlauf then will contact you. Still cannot find the right oil I need till current date. Hope your oil flash point is not more than 270c.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Dear rayracing79,

This is David, representative for Ducatus Finest Motor Oil. To my dismay, I am also shocked to hear that Ducatus engine oil have caused such a disturbance to you and your ride. It is almost impossible for any engine oil to cause engine damage over 2 day of usage. Nevertheless, we would like to investigate on this matter. I would appreciate your assistance into providing me the following:

-the damage parts that you claimed that were caused by my engine oil;
-an sample of my oil (est 200ml) that you have poured into your engine;
-information of your car make, model and engine type.

Upon receiving all above, we can proceed with a lab test, as selected by our insurance agent (AXA).
Should the test proofed to be as your claim, we will take full responsibility and make good to your losses.

Please get all the above prepared and send to me by end of May 2013 as all claims must be done promptly and systematically as required by the insurer. In the meantime, I hope that the discussions and assumptions could be stopped before any test report is out.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
David
Ducatus Sales Representative
Hi David

Good to hear from the representative taking proactive measures to help the customer and his alleged issue with your product.

I have some questions for you.

Are your products officially certified by API? ACEA?
I know your product most likely meets and exceeds their standards, but does it have OFFICIAL CERTIFICATION?

What base stock is it? Group I? II? III? IV? V? Hydrocracked III? XHVI?

Where is it blended?

Where is it packed?

Do you consider your products for
1. General use (no better than factory fill)
2. High mileage (e.g. Mobil 1 Extended Performance)
3. Performance? (e.g. Torco, Motul 300V etc.)

Thank you.

DeaconFrost

Known Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry to read about this.

I was once saw a newly-serviced car which sounded like orchestra.

It was caused simply by using oil meant for K-car (5W30/10W30), poured into a car which is not a K-car.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Sorry to read about this.

I was once saw a newly-serviced car which sounded like orchestra.

It was caused simply by using oil meant for K-car (5W30/10W30), poured into a car which is not a K-car.
Many cars are using this viscosity now.....

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
The oil was labeled Perodua. Can use on non-Perodua cars?
Yes... though its only a Semi Synthetic. Not a good idea pouring it into a Mercedes Benz or a Volkswagen which requires Fully Synthetic Oil that meets MB 229.51 for MB or VW 505.00 standards.

Expect the dashboard to light up like a christmas tree.

rayracing79

Jan 21, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
any one else? coz i shared in few forum also...

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Hi David

Good to hear from the representative taking proactive measures to help the customer and his alleged issue with your product.

I have some questions for you.

Are your products officially certified by API? ACEA?
I know your product most likely meets and exceeds their standards, but does it have OFFICIAL CERTIFICATION?

What base stock is it? Group I? II? III? IV? V? Hydrocracked III? XHVI?

Where is it blended?

Where is it packed?

Do you consider your products for
1. General use (no better than factory fill)
2. High mileage (e.g. Mobil 1 Extended Performance)
3. Performance? (e.g. Torco, Motul 300V etc.)

Thank you.
hmmmm