Driving Attitude of Malaysian

WinDz

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
Visit site
aihhh u go mrr2 ler whichever flow either up to subang or down to batucave there.. everyday sure got road hoggers wan ... flash them they buat tak tau.. not like the middle lane got car.. no car also wan .. they just dont give a damn .. alwiz force ppl to do overtaking from the left .. dunno whats in their mind .. like my gf alwiz said when she sit next to me in the car " those ferlow think they hog the fast lane can prove that their car is fast izzit ? my grandmum can drive faster than this lerrr " .. got this time i memang damn tak tahan with this 2 cars... one fast lane and middle lane. . both moving at 70... the whole road jam like hell all the way from simpang pandan indah till the bulatan after pandan safari.. that time i really damn rushing .. so i slowly potong lane until i end up behind this civic mod like fuk and this wira 1.8, i was like .. wtf?!?!?!?!? u 2 racing see who can move slower ka??!?!? in front of them line clear .. no cars all the way until the bukit which is before the simpang into connaught ...after i overtake them .. look behind .. everyone was flashing them like fuk.. dunno whats in their mind also ..

estacyelmo.. ur case ah .. i also kena few times .. i dont get it why those ferlow do all these.. either they trying to prove they hebat or they watch too much fear factor or maybe they dunno how to see signal .. ppl signal left corner left .. during corner got this motocyclist go over take me from the left... i was like .. whoaa!!! few more inch im gonna send u to hell man ... after over take me somemore can look back and rev rev his stupid motorbike.. not wearing helmet somemore... stupid ass man those ferlow

nicteh

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
KL
yup, regarding the motorcyclist. i experienced b4 at malay kampung, my fren fetch me then put right signal to turn, already turn a bit, then suddenly 1 motorcyclist potong rightlane, know what happen? the motor n the driver just 'fly' to front. :o
my fren's car glass broken, pintu kemek, that time the smashed glasses just flash inside, both of us get shocked and duno what to do. then the motor total lost and the driver leg broken, just lay there and said tolong! tolong! im thinking you deserve it :angry: , am i right?
Because of malay kampung, fortunately 1 kind ppl took us out from the kampung, otherwise mesti pukul by victims frens...huh

FYI, the motor driver get married tomorrow morning, manatau just get accident that night.

WinDz

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
Visit site
yea ler .. dunno where they learn that 1 ... "orang corner left , u mesti overtake from the left, orang corner right u mesti overtake from the right" :angry:
somtimes dunno whether wanna pity them or just leave them there because they go carik maut wan .

nicteh

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
KL
i think the motorcyclist purposely want to show off, who knows get injured! :D I will pity them coz thier childish mindset. <_<

winDz, i agree with what your GF said, those car overtake from left lane during traffic jam. they really think they are fast enough? or want to show off their skills, for me i just think they like barbarian and not mature, this will make the traffic more jam like hell, not gentleman also! :angry:

most of the driver u flash them a light they act like nothing, even thought u horn, they act like nothing. really bastard!
sometimes when u at good mood to shopping or go to others destination by car, when u saw those kind of ppl driving attitude, my mood also affected. WHy they can drive like this? i think GOV should provide moral lesson for the driver... ;)

kidkid

Known Member
Mar 13, 2005
erm... not to be stereotype here... but do u guys agree with me tht malay women cant drive? i mean all those makcik cant really drive but drive really big cars like Rexton, Naza Ria, Harrier even Storm <_< <_<
and some of them drive kancil or kelisa... but their driving skill seriously can drive u mad too...kinda created a joke with my gf tht saying "shit, drive so big car for wat?... dunno how to drive car ..dont drive... ride bicycle lar... tiu!" :angry: :ph34r:

experience be4 when i was on my way to my GF house in pandan indah and on the highway... kinda rush becoz i woke up late... so i stay on the 3rd lane... been flashing this makcik lar... coz she was on the same lane and hogging the road... and i notice 1 thing... through out the time i stay on the back of her car... i found out tht she didnt look at the rearview mirror... *sigh* <_< :(

and another time.. was on my way back after yum cha with my friend.. the makcik also lar.... stop on 1 lane (without signal)... then when my fren's car passed by onli... she start to move her car...(entering my fren's current lane) without putting a signal and even looking at her side mirror... :angry: :angry: nearly clashed with her car... :angry: <_<

i dunno about u guys.. anyway... again.. if im being stereotype pls accept my apology... becoz the place im staying the population of malays is way higher than the other races... :ph34r: B)

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
I don't agree with your racial views. I not only see makcik, but many female, chinese, malay, indian, etc drive like that.

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
sigh, in regards to the first post.. im guilty of all charges.

and for another post along the line. im sincerely sorry (not being sarcastic here) bcoz i am one of those crazy drivers from puchong.

pardon me if i ever cut in front of u in a bad manner. sometimes i overshoot the highway on ramp especially when i fail to change lanes before the q gets tight n long. sincere apologies. i cant and wont justify what i do but i cant promise that i will be able to avoid doing it again. :(

i lose myself once in a while and end up driving recklessly too. wish me a good lesson and perhaps a quick death without taking somebody innocent. i never intended to pollute the gene pool and clog this world. im serious..

maybe its just bcoz im in a bad mood coz feeling down in life, but i wrote this with a sane enuff mind. some of us dont really mean to cut q.. but for some assholes usually in modded cars who go all the way up to the 3rd or 2nd car before the traffic light and wanna squeeze in (when the queue is about 20 cars)... aw thats just plain too much. sometimes they do this and end up blocking a U-turn lane or a lane that could move regardless of the direction in which they wish to cut q. unbelievable arrogance.

personally, im just thankful enuff if i run into drivers who still at least remember to wave their hands either thanks or sorry on the road. there is still hope.

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
fuck wei.. this thread reminds me of my experience, this morning, and a week ago. RIght at the same bloody junction spot that i got into accident last week... today, the same type of driver just zoomed out of the junction, missing me my inches. MCH! luckily today i use 2nd lane.. if 1st lane i sure habis cerita... kena accident two times in a row, at the same spot.

fuckerama horn him oso tarak respond.. din even bother to look or apologise. Lucky for him that i was driving my gf's kancil, if not i would chase the fuck out of him. FUcking P driving.

last week i kena fr a lady driver.... :angry:

*(&#$@... early early morning vulgar words come out liao.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
ZephyRed,
I got the same thing too. It's at some T junction near Kelana Jaya Brem Towers there. I was going straight and the bitch with P sticker just fly out in front of me.

ah_jitt86

Known Member
Sep 7, 2004
home sweet home
Visit site
Welcome to our Malaysia ~~~

nicteh

Known Member
Jan 27, 2005
KL
yeah, most of the aunty aunty doesn see their back mirror..really terrible! ;)
Somemore they like to drive big car, althought her husband or she capable to buy a nice car, but dont know why they must buy big big car, is that mean bigcar = rich? ;)
I saw 1 aunty driving S-class together with her friend. they went to temple, got 1 side parking at road side. then i saw that aunty turn the stering right then left for many times, also tak masuk juga. Huh... :unsure: then u know what she doing? :blink: she ask ppl stand beside road to help her park her Merz.... :lol:

miqveh

Dec 12, 2003
My contribution was back in 2001 when I nearly had an accident with a lady driving down Federal Highway. I was following her from behind in the first lane (slow lane) and wanted to over take her using the middle lane. Then her car just swerve to my lane and force me to the last lane (fast lane). Good thing no car if not sure kena one. Anyway, since I was force into the third lane, I slowed down. Then she resumed her swerving motion from the first lane to the middle lane. So I pecut and over taking her on the third lane and I saw her and saw why she was swerving like she was drunk (this happened during day time about 2pm). I saw that she was applying lipstick using the rear view mirror! This was when she's driving like 70/kmph?!?! I mean..what the?