Drivers please aware...Robbers using egg technique to commit crime on high ways

hoxy

Known Member
Oct 8, 2007
My bat always locate on my front passenger seat (no choice because i prefer to put my laptop bag under in front of my passenger seat and putting my bat on passenger seat has became my habbit if i bring no passenger) 24hours on call:biggrin: 2 step only 1st turn down power window following up is welcome swing with my right hand. Or worst case scenario, sacrifice my front driver door which just open it and let the motor bang!!! depends... depends... i'll sure try my best if i had a chance.
hehe... i hope you get ur chance. Just dont lose grip of your bat, then the bat flying and hit my face, cause I'm there, what a fate!!! haha. Either way i think i should put my steering lock on the passenger set as well, good habit anyway...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Reborn,
wouldn't it be nice to chase the robbers in a powerfully fast 4x4 and..... BANG! Pig Road Kill! buahahahaha

Reborn

Known Member
Nov 4, 2007
hehe... i hope you get ur chance. Just dont lose grip of your bat, then the bat flying and hit my face, cause I'm there, what a fate!!! haha. Either way i think i should put my steering lock on the passenger set as well, good habit anyway...
Yeah good advise. if i lose my grip then i'll be the one who yimteh in police station instead of the robber. :biggrin:

satria_95 said:
Reborn,
wouldn't it be nice to chase the robbers in a powerfully fast 4x4 and..... BANG! Pig Road Kill! buahahahaha
Actually there is another way also can get rid of those robber with motorbike without causing thier stinky blood splash on our car.(Only when you do this on high way) :biggrin: Just with a powerfully fast 4x4 plus damn loud air horn and simultaneously sound the horn while tailgating him will do.

You will see him lose balance and crash on the road side without run over him. hehehe

hoxy

Known Member
Oct 8, 2007
Actually there is another way also can get rid of those robber with motorbike without causing thier stinky blood splash on our car.(Only when you do this on high way) :biggrin: Just with a powerfully fast 4x4 plus damn loud air horn and simultaneously sound the horn while tailgating him will do.

You will see him lose balance and crash on the road side without run over him. hehehe

I think you've done it once!!! haha... somebody catch this guy, lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Royal Malaysian Police were presented with 60 units of the Chevrolet Captiva by Naza Quest to be used as the official vehicle for the upcoming second General Police & Special Equipment Exhibition and Conference (GPEC Asia 2011).

The mock keys for the vehicles were handed over by Datuk Maruan Mohd Said, the Chief Operating Officer of Naza Quest, to Datuk Amar Singh, the Acting Kuala Lumpur Police...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience