Drift Getaway @ Port Dickson, 3 - 4 December 2005

deejay

Feb 24, 2004
KL
Visit site
cool event there guys... but juz feel a bit dissapointed with that pd "sauna" weather... cant get use to it since KL been raining everyday.... phew~~~ but we had nice crowd, spectators, marshalls, drifters!, and of coz not forgetting our poor little organizers tat had been sweating along the whole events... anyway, well done there sync-optima and all the people who involve !

p/s: oh yea, juz wanna remind those friends out there who wanna post up ANY PICTURES, please remember to ERASE of the no. plate of those drift machines ! Thank you for your kind co-operations.

deejay

Feb 24, 2004
KL
Visit site
cool pics there dude !

deejay

Feb 24, 2004
KL
Visit site

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Great pics guys.. do post more!!

Anyway, though tired and slightly burnt, I really had a great weekend. Not only that I'm pleased that the track proved to be challenging to even the seasoned experts but also the fact that the track surface allows us to run the event dry, without being too abusive on the tyres. Yes, I promise that the run off area will be improved upon as we were unable to fix it as the grounds are not dry enough. We need at least three days off sunny weather in order for it to happen; which PD has not experience the last few weeks.

What impressed me the most were the level drifting of the drifters that were present there this weekend; The Banting guys headed by Ivan and gang were awesome!!! They were super fast and totally aggressive!!! Marcus with his R33 blew me away.Smith , Jimmy , Dexter and Donut..drifted like they drifted there all their lives;the KE70 guys like Ivan , Andrew and the rest..bet the prices of KE70 will go up in PD now;Faisal R3...brother you training mana arr..I want to join; WhatThe (Alan)..thanks for having confidence in Sync Optima when we say that the track will be ready; Rickey on his MR2..sorry for holding you back on the track :) ..;TFCC guys..Lyzard,DinNismo, Isky,NottiEddy..you guys rocked!!!Jon and the Magicdurians guys..thanks for waking me up in the middle of the night..beer and Port don't mix!!!; Kurt in his MX5..your drifting has inspired Farique ( Team Petronas BTCC and AFOS racer) to want to drift his MX5. Soon from Kazuto..good to see you drifting and drifting well may I add; And of course the Singaporean dudes..Crist and Lon..man hard to believe you guys started to drift only a few months ago..Ivan,Mark and Alvin you guys were awesome when you had your run in the first day when everyone had left!!! I guess you guys should get used to drifting when there are spectators around!! Adam definately the one to watch out for ..please take me to your secret spots in Singapore :)..

I would also like to thank Patrick from Imperial Concept for your support and for bringing that controvesial car..LOLOL..It was certainly an eye opener for those who saw it !!! Your presences there was a huge boost to the Malaysian drift scene..hope that we can return the favour!! Thanks to Yokohama for the goodie bags..YHI Singapore you guys rock!!! Traffic Magazine for your kind support..ExtremeKar and Toms Sticker for the cones and support!! Tom and Angeline from ZTH for the promotion and coverage, Tanco Resort Bhd..for the food and lodging and of course Extreme Park Sdn Bhd without your support none of this would have happened..Calvin,great job!!!hope I wasn't too much of the pain during the 3 days that we were there..:) Faiz..thanks for the AAM truck heeeheee..and of course MD Mr Rock Siow, thanks for believeing in us..

Ooh on the side note; The AngleD5 guys are party animals!!!!!!!!! They ruled the pool!!!
And also to those guys hanging out infront of my room.. It was cool to see the a drifters gathering at the parking lot of the resort during the wee hours of the morning.. :P hahahahahaha.. please do post the results of your private Component Car Testing soon :p....

Last edited by a moderator:

afiqmeister

Known Member
Nov 16, 2005
can someone give me more info on the ferrari and the lambo that is there and also give more info about the singapore cars drifting(also please provide pics)

PTLemon

Known Member
Jun 15, 2005
Singapore
www.imperial-concepts.com
.S K A G E E. said:
Great pics guys.. do post more!!

Anyway, though tired and slightly burnt, I really had a great weekend. Not only that I'm pleased that the track proved to be challenging to even the seasoned experts but also the fact that the track surface allows us to run the event dry, without being too abusive on the tyres. Yes, I promise that the run off area will be improved upon as we were unable to fix it as the grounds are not dry enough. We need at least three days off sunny weather in order for it to happen; which PD has not experience the last few weeks.

What impressed me the most were the level drifting of the drifters that were present there this weekend; The Banting guys headed by Ivan and gang were awesome!!! They were super fast and totally aggressive!!! Marcus with his R33 blew me away.Smith , Jimmy , Dexter and Donut..drifted like they drifted there all their lives;the KE70 guys like Ivan , Andrew and the rest..bet the prices of KE70 will go up in PD now;Faisal R3...brother you training mana arr..I want to join; WhatThe (Alan)..thanks for having confidence in Sync Optima when we say that the track will be ready; Rickey on his MR2..sorry for holding you back on the track :) ..;TFCC guys..Lyzard,DinNismo, Isky,NottiEddy..you guys rocked!!!Jon and the Magicdurians guys..thanks for waking me up in the middle of the night..beer and Port don't mix!!!; Kurt in his MX5..your drifting has inspired Farique ( Team Petronas BTCC and AFOS racer) to want to drift his MX5. Soon from Kazuto..good to see you drifting and drifting well may I add; And of course the Singaporean dudes..Crist and Lon..man hard to believe you guys started to drift only a few months ago..Ivan,Mark and Alvin you guys were awesome when you had your run in the first day when everyone had left!!! I guess you guys should get used to drifting when there are spectators around!! Adam definately the one to watch out for ..please take me to your secret spots in Singapore :)..

I would also like to thank Patrick from Imperial Concept for your support and for bringing that controvesial car..LOLOL..It was certainly an eye opener for those who saw it !!! Your presences there was a huge boost to the Malaysian drift scene..hope that we can return the favour!! Thanks to Yokohama for the goodie bags..YHI Singapore you guys rock!!! Traffic Magazine for your kind support..ExtremeKar and Toms Sticker for the cones and support!! Tom and Angeline from ZTH for the promotion and coverage, Tanco Resort Bhd..for the food and lodging and of course Extreme Park Sdn Bhd without your support none of this would have happened..Calvin,great job!!!hope I wasn't too much of the pain during the 3 days that we were there..:) Faiz..thanks for the AAM truck heeeheee..and of course MD Mr Rock Siow, thanks for believeing in us..

Ooh on the side note; The AngleD5 guys are party animals!!!!!!!!! They ruled the pool!!!
And also to those guys hanging out infront of my room.. It was cool to see the a drifters gathering at the parking lot of the resort during the wee hours of the morning.. :P hahahahahaha.. please do post the results of your private Component Car Testing soon :p....
Thank you to you Ariff & Jane...the dynamic Hubbie and Wifie Gang, brain of Sync Optima of giving Imperial a chance to display our car there...sorry me not good drifter, so cannot show the S15, coz me not the driver...kekeke...me Team Manager....next time, someone will drive our Blitz S15 for your events.

In future, any events do let us know early and we will give you our 101% support.

And we can bring up all the Singaporean drifters to support your events.

A GREAT JOB WELL DONE....

hehehehe....btw Jane show me my nemesis friend on Sunday with his gf.....kekekekeke :p Now I know ! So you interested in my D1 SPEC umbrella ?

kekekekeke muahahahahaha :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ppl out there..i need absolute help here...recently i just bought a nice set of rims, tat is ssr 15x7...n it is very2 light!...but the pcd is all 114.3....all 8 hole's!!!.My front tyres are already in 114.3 trim...as im using evo 1 brakes....n im out of idea's 2 change my rear end of satria to 114.3...how ah? how?..dun wan 2 sell da rims...as da rimss very cunn ohhh!! please help me on this...is there anyway?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience