Drift.com.my and Hypertune Drift Attack Experience

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com

Where : Sepang International Circuit
When : Sunday, 16th January 2005, 9am to 5pm.

Experience Drifting in all it's glory while contributing to the Tsunami Disaster Fund

You've seen it. You've heard about it. Now experience it with the Drift.com.my and Hypertune

Drift Attack Experience while at the same time do your bit for charity by contributing to the Tsunami Disaster Fund this weekend at the Racers United in Aid of Tsunami Fund event at the Sepang International Circuit.

With a minimum donation of RM100 to the fund, you'll be able to ride shotgun passenger) in one of the drift cars and feel the rush of drifting as the cars go head-to-head in a tsuiso-style mock drift battle, going sideways together sometimes with only inches separating them apart.

If that is a bit scary for you, have no fear. You can also get a ride on the race track itself. There will be a number of cars available, from full-fledged race car such as the Amprex Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT and Porsche Carrera GT3 to exotics like the Ferrari Enzo to performance cars like the new limited edition Proton Satria R3.

Still too scary?

Then you can also take a bus-ride around the circuit and on the track. Yes, the bus will take you on the racetrack so you can experience what it's like driving around the circuit at a more leisurely pace.

For more info about the Drift.com.my and Hypertune Drift Attack Exprience. Visit Drift.com.my

For more info about the Racers United in Aid of Tsunami Fund event (time, rides info, etc) visit the official website at Malaysiangp.com.my.

What is drifting?
Drifting is a high-skill level motor-sport in which drivers control a car while it slides from side to side at high speed (approx. 80 to 100mph) through a fixed course. It is similar to Rally racing on ice barn, but is done on a tarmac (paved course) and judged on speed, angle of attack, execution and style rather than just who finishes the fastest. Drift cars are typically compact to midsized, rear-wheel-drive sport cars. The goal is to apply enough power to the rear wheels to break the tires' traction and initiate a slide while accelerating the vehicle forward, or "drift" Once a drift is initiated, it must be maintained through the turn using nearly a full power, a tap of braking and precise counter steering.

What is tsuiso?
"Tsuiso" is the Japanese term for "Twin Battle Drift".

Fore more information about drifting in general visit Drifting.com

:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You know you're in for an awesome drive when the manifest states a brand new and yellow 458 Italia, a Scuderia, a couple of GT3 RS old and new, a couple of R8s, both V8s and a handful of F430s just to name a few. This Breakfast drive to Port Dickson is just one of the many social activities organized by Blue Jackets, a relatively new high-end car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience